Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] Removing Blackheads

Dandelion30

The Loyalist
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga Sir/Ma'am tanong ko lang po sana kung anong tawag dun sa idinidikit sa ilong para matanggal yung mga
blackheads at parang mga spikes sa ilong and saan po nakakabili nun and how much? Advance :thanks: para
sa mga makakatulong.

Don't know the current price TS.. pero available yan sa watsons marami nyan. Blackheads strips or Pore strips tawag dyan. Ask mo lang sila. Mura lang yan. :-)

Don't know the current price TS.. pero available yan sa watsons marami nyan. Blackheads strips or Pore strips tawag dyan. Ask mo lang sila. Mura lang yan. :-)

Salamat po :D effective po ba yun and pati yung mga parang spikes sa ilong matatanggal?

Last edited:
Hi,

I hope I am not late. In case someone is interested. Blackheads din ang problem ko before. Unfortunately minsan nasa genes din natin yan lalo na sating Pinoy na most of us may bigger pores than other races.

Well, I turn to organic solutions.

1. Turmeric (you need to use the facial turmeric not for the food) check it on youtube. I haven't tried it but I believe it works based sa comments.

2. Apple cider vinegar with water : I have tried this one and it really works, it is a naturally expoliates our skin. Hindi ko na maalala ang details but it works well.

3. I have also tried egg white, you can put egg white all over your face. You can put tissue to the part where you have black heads/white heads. Once egg white dries you can pull it off.

4. You can also try baking soda + water Yes it's effective, I have tried it, but you can only do it once a week. It can dry your skin.

5. I have also tried oil pulling on skin, I mix olive oil + sugar + lemon/orange extract. It works as a body scrub. You can scrub it all over your body. Your face and whole body will feel clean and fresh. Natry ko na din to four times.

I keep trying other natural products kasi until mahanap ko yong best that works for me.

Back
Top Bottom