Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help restaurant business investment

tenchi29

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
guys i need your advice my friend run a restaurant for over 1 and a half year now she invites me to invest in her restaurant when i visit her place i already see a potential income because she has a lot of costumer eating. what should i do if i invest to her business she give me a honest report of her sale.

at the very least, I would consider the following

1. why investment is needed
2. sales reports and projections
3. roi.

Don't just focus on the quantity of customers, you need to take a look at it's financial reports..
• Operating Expenses
• Overhead Expenses
• Profitability
And where you fit in the picture, after all it is your money

- - - Updated - - -

Don't just focus on the quantity of customers, you need to take a look at it's financial reports..
• Operating Expenses
• Overhead Expenses
• Profitability
And where you fit in the picture, after all it is your money

you must think for the future of the business if long term sya then you need to know the net income and the expenses first.
then if good sya at sustainable, you can decide..

Learn the business as much as you can. Trust your instincts. Allow yourself to fail. then try again....

Back
Top Bottom