Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help! Starmobile UP won't on..

rizalenemaunes

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Guys,i need your easy guides para magamit ko ulit ung Starmobile UP ko. Hindi ako sure kung anong nabuksan kung internal file para ma totally off siya at sana hindi na totally damage! Anyway,as far as i remember may na open akong something about debugging, ilang minuto lang bigla siyang na g off , when i turned it on start screen nlng and i already did some troubleshooting like updating system,flashing,etc.,using ES file explorer. And what happened was when i plugged the charger since it was already draining,i turned it on again thinking na ganun pa rin makikita ko (start up screen) at least alam ko na may chance pa talaga na maayos. But to my dismay,bigla lang pumuti ung screen with just 1sec then off,ayaw na mag on.. What did i do guys? Maaayos pa ba phone ko? I like my starmobile up,. �� Here i attached screenshot about it. Nakita ko lang to when i transfer my sd card to my new phone,just in case makatulong.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-25-12-02-51.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-25-12-02-51.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom