Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help Topic] Wimax bm622 null or no value WAN MAC Address

Kizkie

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
:help:

Please help guys!

I'm using WimaxTool 6 or 6.5 version in Changing my Mac Address everytime my MAC expires..

So now, after i change my Mac address using that tool, it says successful and cmd will appear and shows that new Mac has changed.
but the problem is when i open the GUI of the modem[192.168.1.1], i noticed that there's nothing or just blank or null value
Under Device Tab my WAN MAC Address, only the LAN Mac Address has value [the mac series format]

I also notice that my connection status, it says "PendingDisconnect"
also can't connect to network, it says "invalid ASP"
also can't scan frequencies..

I already check the modem, lights are all good..
I already do several powercycles, already RESET the modem, but nothing happens..
It's my first time i encouter this kind of problem changing my mac..

So guys, please.. :help: i'm begging you, i've been screwed up for months for this... Please help and give some advise if you already encountered and solved this problem..

Many Thanks and God bless!

Re: [Help Topic] Wimax bm622 null or no value WAN MAC Addres

Same problem tayo... Kakagamit ko lang nung wimax tool6.5, ganyan din nawala yung value sa wan mac address..

Any solution??

Flashing WanIC na pag ganyan... pero search na muna kau... may mga alternative way pa para jan... baka gagana sa inu..,

delete nyo lahay frequency tapos tsaka nyo ilagay isa-isa ng manual. or irestore default nyo nalang.

parihas tayong problem ts
any one please help .mga fafa

ganyan din problema ko.. sana may tut ng alternative way para maayos bukod sa flash..

delete nyo lahay frequency tapos tsaka nyo ilagay isa-isa ng manual. or irestore default nyo nalang.

Ive tried this one pero wala hindi nag sasave sa BM622 2011 admin..
Blank Wan padin

Last edited:

any update po sa mga master dito?:praise:

ganito din po problem ko s bm622 ko 2009..balak ko sana iupGrade sa 2011 baka sakaling umokey n,,paginiisip ko baka sa frequency lng prob neto dahil blaanko lahat ang frequency,pag iset up mo nman xa manual hindi nagsesave,try again lagi

tanda nyo pba ung mac na gamit nyo before na ma blank wan kau..?
kung tanda nyo pa, igenerate nyo kung mkkpg'log in kau as admin..

Back
Top Bottom