Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP!!! TULONG!!! E: memory card

• Thread starter ALMIGHTY MIKE
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 1,219
A

ALMIGHTY MIKE

:noidea:Na block po kasi yun memory card ko after i input the wrong codes several times. Las#ng ako nun ng mapagkatuwaan kong baguhan yun codes. halos halat ng files including contacts sa pinas ay nan dun.

Is there a way to unblock my mmc?

Re: HELP!!! TULONG!!! RE: memory card

nakum ali poh ata kayo ng thread n napuntahan

sorry tao lang po and thanx for reminding me, i appreciate it.

sorry tao ang po and thanx for reminding me. i truly appreciate it. thanx again.

:noidea:Na block po kasi yun memory card ko after i input the wrong codes several times. Las#ng ako nun ng mapagkatuwaan kong baguhan yun codes. halos halat ng files including contacts sa pinas ay nan dun.

Is there a way to unblock my mmc?

Pano po ba na block?:noidea: parang na lock ba? ..:D

Try to reformat yung MMC mo.. bka mawala yung block nUn.. :unsure:

Last edited:
Yun nga lang bro kapag nireformat mo siguradong mawawala na ang lahat ng files mo sa MMC mo...

:welcome: sa symbianize.com,,, enjoy...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

heto po gawin mo...punta ka sa c:/ ng phone u tapos hanapin mo po yung mmcstore...tpz rename mo po cia ng mmcstore.txt tapos open mo na po para makita mo yung password ng mmc mo.. dapt po kung san ka gumawa ng password ng mmc mo na phone dun mo din po makikita... sana nakatulong po..

sa akin po!! memory card ko ay may password.. nd na po ma open yung MMC.. :pray::weep:

PATULONG NAMAN po!!! :help::help::help::help:
:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Kung may s60 na phone installan mo ng explorer = Requirement: You need a file explorer like FExplorer which you can download from here.

How to Unlock MMC card:

Method 1:

1. Insert card into your phone but don’t access it through phone.
2. Run FExplorer and Open the path C:\system.
3. You will find a file called mmcstore ,rename the file mmcstore.txt
4. Copy that file(mmcstore.txt) to your pc and open that file in notepad.
5. You will find your password in that file.
sana maka tulong to :)

Back
Top Bottom