Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] Unlock My Samsung Galaxy Note 4 FREE of CHARGE

milonboy05

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Can anybody here help me UNLOCK my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from USA...
my pc says that the full unit of the phone is SM-N910T... it's from T-Mobile and I'm here in Philippines. I want to Openline it for me to use local sim cards from the networks here in my country..
I hope someone can help me unlock it for free...
Here is the IMEI ...I believe this is needed... 356095061921615 / 07
contact me for more information +639471580569 or email me @ [email protected]
the email is also my account in Facebook.you can add me up and chat me there...

Napa open line mo ba pre yan din problema ko kumuha ako sa smart at naka lock sya kahot binago ko na rom nya

Can anybody here help me UNLOCK my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from USA...
my pc says that the full unit of the phone is SM-N910T... it's from T-Mobile and I'm here in Philippines. I want to Openline it for me to use local sim cards from the networks here in my country..
I hope someone can help me unlock it for free...
Here is the IMEI ...I believe this is needed... 356095061921615 / 07
contact me for more information +639471580569 or email me @ [email protected]
the email is also my account in Facebook.you can add me up and chat me there...

Huwag na kayong umasa na may free openline yan :rofl: :lmao:.

you better try z3x tool and look 4 the stock firmware to other countrys <--- i'm not sure for this. and BTW rom is not the way 2 openline the unit u need some tools to openline ur phone...

Anyway U must be kidding of your free of charge for samsung note 4 i'ts not old unit.. better you pay 4 the charge 2 openline ur phone.. than to look 4 firmware any fking like that....

Last edited:
If you want to unlock your phone put a sim from another company then type *#9998*3323# it will reset your phone. Push exit and then push 7, it will reset again. Put your other sim in and it will say sim lock, type in 00000000 then it should be unlocked. Type in *0141# then the green call batton and it's unlocked to all networks. This code may not work on the older phones and some of the newer phones. If it doesn't work you will have to reset your phone without a sim in it by typing *#2767*2878# or *#9998*3855# (not tested)

Stf why we should we try this code if nt tested.... Arggggg

I tried doing a method using Odin and a stock firmware that is ipenline on Samsung Galaxy core prime sm-g361hu locked on sun network and guess what
It worked...

If you want to unlock your phone put a sim from another company then type *#9998*3323# it will reset your phone. Push exit and then push 7, it will reset again. Put your other sim in and it will say sim lock, type in 00000000 then it should be unlocked. Type in *0141# then the green call batton and it's unlocked to all networks. This code may not work on the older phones and some of the newer phones. If it doesn't work you will have to reset your phone without a sim in it by typing *#2767*2878# or *#9998*3855# (not tested)

pde po ba to sa note 4 n910c ? Smartlocked po kase aken e

walang free unlocking lalo na kung safe unlocking pero kung naghahanap ng libre wag na itry dahil baka magsisi kayo pag nabricked ang phone nyo using risky method

ako po na i opeline ko po yung Note 4 in misis ko galing us
sm-N910T (T-mobile) last 2 years pa po
ang used ko ay z3x cracked
no box needed po yun
ask u lang po kay pareng google
root ko muna then read press unlock sa z3x cracked.
100% working po gamit po ng misis ko as of now
fyi bali madami na po ang na openline ko using these method
yun isa po note 3 sm-n900t (t-mobile) din
yun isa galaxy s3 sgh-t999 t-mobile
mga old phones nila sa us

but as of now we have new security patch version of 2018 so meaning cracked software has a limited usage only maybe your wife's phone has a low security patch version when you unlocked that using cracked version of z3x

Back
Top Bottom