Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help wifi keeps disconnecting at random time (asus x455lf 4gb ram 64 bit)

lalalalalisa_m

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
i got this brand new laptop from asus ,i just bought it last friday nov 20 2015, before i bought it they tried it first if all i working properly , then theres no problem so i get it. But when i got home , i encountered that wifi suddenly disconnects, it wont reconnect automatically , wifi has a red x mark (no connection) but my wifi is on , also the modem is on, when i disable-enable adapter setting , it will connect again. it happen many times , sometimes after 20-30mins ,for an hour, what i mean is , my other laptop didnt disconnect from my wifi modem even if its on for a day, T.T but this brand new laptop gives me stress.

when i go to my friend and connect to his wifi modem , i got connected and never disconnected , but when i got home ,again on MY HOME , my wifi keeps disconnecting , im only disabling-enabling adapter settings , do i need to that everytime :( , so i go to the store and let them check it i told them the problem, so they said they will check first if the laptop gets disconnected from them wifi connection, so we waited for an hour - 2 hours , my laptop didnt disconnect to their wifi. so they said its not the laptop. im on my house again and still happeng still gets disconnected...... other devices at our home like my other laptop, phones , etc .. never get disconnected to our wifi modem at home , only my new laptop ,,

can anybody help me here , i think ive tried all the solutions at the internet but still gets disconnected :(
i tried .....
the power management uncheck
my driver is updated
i turned on and i also turned off firewall
tried netsh int on the command prompt
also i check the channel on may network adapter and the wifi router its both on channel 1

i hate it , i can connect to any wifi without getting disconnected, BUT ON MY HOME MY WIFI KEEPS DISCONNECTING AT RANDOM TIME plss help what should i do ??? i dont want my laptop to return to the store and wait for a week or a month cause i dont think its the laptop cause i can connect to others only at our home, also i need my laptop at school pls pls help me guys im begging you

asus x455lf windows 10 4gb ram 64bit

First make sure your laptop is plugin to power outlet and set to maximum performance and not in power saving mode.
then try this, if you happen to disconnect again, try disconnecting your other wireless device and reconnect your laptop without disabling your adaptor.
if your laptop successfully connect, it means the problem is your wireless router. Most consumer grade Wireless router can handle 20 wireless client at a time. Less than 10 if you have cheaper one. (100 for enterprise).

if this is the case, try adding another router to your network.

1. COMPLETELY reinstall your network driver.
2. Check if your modem/router is working as intended.
3. Check if the channel of your wi-fi is set to AUTO.

power cycle your wifi

then set your wifi channel width to 40mhz and channel to 3...

Back
Top Bottom