Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Heroes of Newerth BETA KEY! Pasok!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_TearS_

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
To those who eagerly wants a beta key, this is your CHANCE!

This is first come first serve basis. PM me your email address here and be sure it is not registered to www.lockerz.com

I'll be sending an invite, then kindly register there.

AFTER I RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION THAT YOU ACCEPTED THE INVITE. I'LL BE SENDING RIGHT AWAY YOUR HON BETA KEY!​

IF YOU THINK THIS IS A SCAM, BETTER NOT PM YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS.

This is my 2nd thread giving away Heroes of Newerth Beta Key!

Hurry up! 20 keys only available!​

DAHIL SA KAGANAPANG MAY LOCKERZ INVITER DEN NA NAGTAKE OVER SA MGA CLIENTS KO. ISA KANG MALAKING PASH U. PM niyo nalang email niyo wag niyo na POST!

Last edited:
Invitation sent! Accept niyo nalang po! Pag nakapagregister na po kayo at nakita ko ng naactivate I'll be sending the keys right away!

makapag-register na po ako idol...

i'll be waiting for the key...

salamat po...

registered na tayo hehe am waiting. edit: try ko mag reg hehehe

Last edited:
Last edited:
Who's

v********@yahoo.com.ph
Sent: 01/17/10 | Opened | Accepted

Dahil di ko makita username niya sa EMAIL ADD ko nalang sesend! Tignan mo nalang ung BETA KEY SA EADD MO.

EDIT: Nakita ko na pala username si xtan pala yun XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom