Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Honor 5C - Why I'm Totally Loving It

htfan

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
A friend introduced me to this hunk— Honor 5C. After spending some sweet time with it for a decent 15-20 days, I am so hooked to it now! First things first. It’s a charmer. It has certainly got those looks that will make you grab it wasting no time and hold it in your hand. The all-metal body is oh-so-silky! The rounded corners further add to its smoothness. The best thing about this 5.2-inch device is it’s so compact that it nestles in your hand readily. And you feel like it completely belongs to you. But believe me, it looks far more charming when you see it from the back. Its brushed metal skin instantly grabs eyeballs. But, butter fingers, be careful for it may slip out of your hand if you don’t behave like you truly care for it. So, hold it like it’s your little baby.

6baf11db0b972f4eab2a5d46d3c9d783.jpg

Mine is slightly ivory in colour. With that gold tinge it looks very elegant. I have got the audio jack on the top, a dual hybrid SIM slot on the left, power button and volume rocker buttons on the right, and the micro USB port and speaker grilles at the bottom. Flip it around, and you will see a 13MP camera jutting out, it is accompanied by an LED flash unit. I am sure the eclectic camera modes will make you a shutterbug of sorts. At least it made me so. I can’t help going clickety-click almost all the time. Not just that, you are also getting an 8MP front shooter. How we all love to take selfies! Don’t we?

e13fb2b923f23713a20684714f315a0a.jpg

Not just a charmer, it’s a performer too. Powered by Huawei’s home-grown Kirin 650 octa-core processor and paired with 2 GB RAM, it gives you no apparent lags. Plus, switching applications and running games are a breeze.

It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Huawei’s Emotion UI 4.1 adding a layer to it. It makes life so easy! You just need to flip your phone and the phone calls will get muted. My lefty brother is loving the One-hand UI. He shifts the keyboard to the left and does many more such fun things. One of my favourites is the Gloves Mode. I turn it on whenever I am riding with my gloves on.

Watching movies was never so fun. The full-HD display looks pretty bright and vivid. The icing on the cake is, however, the fingerprint scanner that sits right below the rear camera. It is so snappy and I am loving it. Just one touch, and here you go! You can, in fact, take selfies with it. Sometimes, I just find it cool to scroll through the gallery and check out the notification shade using fingerprint scanner. You can try too.

A meaty 3000 mAh battery seldom ditches you. It lasts for one and half days with moderate usage. Heavy tasking doesn’t take the wind out of it.

source

Back
Top Bottom