Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How many Divine Beings? ( A Call to All Adventists & Non Adventist )

Re: How many Divine Beings?

Deuteronomy 6:4 - Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

One Indivisible GOD.

Also, there is no such term in the bible that says, "GOD the SON".

naku! naman akira....

Heb 1:8 But of the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of your kingdom.

assuming ka naman....ni hint o padaplis lang naman na nagsasabi na yung word na Dios ay tumutukoy sa divine nature nya, hindi dahil Dios sya eh walang sinasabi sa talata...

assuming? sinong assuming, assuming that there are three in One God is the assuming! They are all gods in trinity belief, kaya nga pinipilit nyo na Dios din si Christ diba??

Basahin mo yung buong talata kung bakit sinabi iyan sa kanya, kung bakit sya tinawag ang anak na Dios!

Hebrews 1

1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

3Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Dito makikita natin na dahil sya ang

the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power

4Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

at dahil mas siya ay mas mataas kaysa mga anghel DAHIL sa ito ay kanyang NAMANA (hindi dahil sa kangyang sarili) obtained a more EXCELLENT NAME than they (alamin natin kung ano yung excellent name na kanya ding namana

5For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
At dahil siya ay begotten(ipinanganak), Ang Dios ay kanyang ama at siya ay kanyang anak
6And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

One thing that we should also do, to worship Him for it is commanded by God
7And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

8But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.

Sinabi nya sa kanyang anak, at tinawag na siya sa excellent name na namana nya, thy throne O God. Sana naman maunawaan nyo. Si Christ ay anak ng Dios!

Last edited:

naguguluhan ka ata sa one na salita..

paki-sabi lang po akira kung kailangan mo ng explanation about dyan :)

Para sa akin ang one ay one, ngayon kung ang One sa inyo ay three, kayong bahalala.

Explanation? bakit hindi mo alamin sa sarili mo kung ilan ang One.

ALL ABOUT CHRIST (according to the bible):

Christ is not man.
(Galatians 1:10-12) “For do I now persuade men, or God? Or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ. But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.”

Idolatry means that worshiping of anybody who is not GOD (sinasamba ba natin si Cristo?)
(Galatians 4:8) “Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them which by nature are no gods.”

Inutus ba ng DIYOS AMA na SAMBAHIN SI KRISTO?
(Hebrews 1:5-6) “For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? And again, when he bringeth in the first begotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.”
(1 Peter 3:15) “Instead, you must worship Christ as Lord of your life. And if you are asked about your Christian hope, always be ready to explain it.”

WALA BANG TAONG NAKAKITA SA DIYOS?
(John 1:18) “No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”

Sino ang nakakita? si Kristo ba?
(John 8:38) “I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.”

SAAN GALING SI KRISTO?
(John 6:38) “For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.”
(John 13:3) “Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;”

Walang taong may kakayahan laban sa KAMATAYAN.... Sino lang?
(Ecclesiastes 8:8) “There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death: and there is no discharge in that war; neither shall wickedness deliver those that are given to it.”
(John 11:25) “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live;”

GALING BA WALANG HANGGAN(Eternity) SI KRISTO?
(Micah 5:2) “But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.”

CHRIST is Also Called as God’s wisdom

(I Corinthians 1:24) “But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.”
(John 1:1-3) “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.”
(Luke 11:49) “Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:”

walang problema dito, wala akong sinasabi na siya ay tao lamang, wala. ang sinasabi ko, siya ay Anak ng Dios.
Wala din akong sinabi na dahil anak sya ng Dios ay hindi dapat sambahin dahil ang pagsamba sa kanya ay iniutos din maging sa anghel

Heb1:6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

Walang problema sa the rest, naniniwala ako dyan. sa kanyang divine pre-existence, sa lahat ng mayroon sya. bakit? ikaw ba naman ang only begotten Son of God (anak ng Dios)..

walang problema, si Christ is God's wisdom. kanino ulit wisdom si Christ? sa Dios

Last edited:

SI KRISTO BA AY DIYOS?
Philippians 2:5-8
5Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:

:salute: Nawa ay mapasa atin nga ang isip ni Christ! :praise:

6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Kahit siya ay ang anyo ng Dios, hindi nya inari ang pumantay sa Dios? hindi nya ipinantay iyon sa Dios

7But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Being the begotten Son of God in eternity?(Proverbs 8:22-30) what does he possess?(Jn1:1)

Sino ba si Christ? bakit sya ang Anyo ng Dios?? pakibasa po ng nasa first page, maging ang mga apostol ay iyan ang pinangangaral. "Truly this man was the Son of God"

TOTOO BANG DIYOS SI KRISTO?
(1 John 5:20)
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true,
and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Napakadaming nagkakamali sa pag unawa ng talatang ito. Mostly mga trinitarian believers
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding,
Sino ang naparito?? Dios o Anak ng Dios?? Anak ng Dios.
that we may know him that is true,
and we are in him that is true

bakit sya pumunta dito? para makilala natin siya na totoo. sinong siya ang tinutukoy? at bakit sya naparito? For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose
nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day

.basahin ulit natin.

Maging sa kanyang anak na si Jesu-Kristo.

Sino ang may anak kay Jesu-Kristo? Ang ama, samakatuwid ang tinutukoy na siya kanina at kanyang anak ay walang iba kundi ang Dios Ama. This is the true God, and eternal life.!

Last edited:

MARAMI BANG DIYOS?(MGA HINDI LIKAS NA DIYOS):

John 10:34–36
34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your law, e‘I said, “You are gods”’? 35 If He called them gods, to whom the word of God came (and the Scripture cannot be broken), 36 do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and i sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ j because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?

(Ps 82:6)I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

Hayan pinagbibintangan sya ng pamumusong dahil sinabi nya na Anak ng Dios kahit hindi nya diretsahang sinabi. Ngayon ang tanong naniniwala ba kayo na si Christ ay Anak ng Dios??

Hindi sya pinako dahil inamin nyang siya ay Dios kundi pinako sya dahil inari nya na siya ay Anak ng Dios.

Last edited:

pahelp nga poh serial key nan superantispyware 5.. plzz. :pray: thnx...

ANO ANG TAWAG SA SUMASAMBA SA DIYOS?

(2 Thessalonians 2:4)Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
(1 Corinthians 8:4-6)
4 So then, about eating food sacrificed to idols: We know that “An idol is nothing at all in the world” and that “There is no God but one.” 5 For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), 6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
Hayan kayo na rin ang nagsabi. Ilan ang Dios??

There is no God but one."

May kilala ka pa bang ibang Dios???

Ang tanong sino yung Isang Dios??
yet for us there is but one God, the Father,from whom all things came and for whom we live

Paano si Christ?

and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Panginoon na kung saan ang lahat ng bagay ay nagawa, He is also worthy of Praise why? through whom all things came and through whom we live.

kung hindi dahil sa kanya, wala na tayo ngayon. pasalamat tayo sa Dios bakit? anong sabi sa Jn 3:16??

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life

Additional:

Spirit of Prophecy

A complete offering has been made; for "God so loved the world, that he gave his only- begotten Son,"-- not a son by creation, as were the angels, nor a son by adoption, as is the forgiven sinner, but a Son begotten in the express image of the Father's person, and in all the brightness of his majesty and glory, one equal with God in authority, dignity, and Divine perfection. In him dwelt all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. {ST, May 30, 1895 par. 3}

Last edited:

deuteronomy 6:4 - hear, o israel: The lord our god is one lord:

One indivisible god.

Also, there is no such term in the bible that says, "god the son".

this is absolutely yes!

Read all those anwers and you will also be enlighten! ;)

@TS
ILAN BA ANG SINASAMBA MO? ISA BA O DALAWAUNG BILANG(number) HA!!?
PAGSINABI MONG ISA LANG PANO SI KRISTO? DIOS SYA D BA?

ANO ANG ITAWAG NATIN KAY HESUS?
(John 20:28)
And Thomas answered and said to Him, “My Lord and my God!”
(John 20:29)Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

DAPAT DENIDEFINE MO KUNG ANONG KLASE NG DIOS DAHIL MARAMI NGANG DYOS?

TYPES of GOD:
1.THE FATHER ALMIGHTY
2.(JESUS CHRIST)THE SON OF GOD"
3.MAY TINAWAG NA "DIOS"(Children of GOD)
4.SATAN AND IDOLS
(John 8:44)
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

PAREHAS SA SILANG DIOS?

(John 10:30)I and my Father are one.
(John 17:3)Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.

ISA LANG BA ANG DIOS?(HIGHEST AUTHORITY)SINONG DIOS ANG TINUTUKOY D2?
(Mark 13:32)But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven,neither the Son, but the Father.
(John 5:19)Jesus gave them this answer: "I tell you the truth, the SON CAN DO NOTHING BY HIMSELF; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.
(John 4:24)- God is SPIRIT, and the people who worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
(Ephesians 4:6)one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

KABILANG BA SA PAGIGING ONE GOD SI KRISTO?
(1 Timothy 2:5)For there is one God and one mediator between God( and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,
----------------------- one God and one mediator between God(SUPREME). "HINDI TRINITY DAHIL MAG KAHIWALAY NA DIOS AYUN SA TUNGKULIN"
(Revelation 1:8)- I Am Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the Ending, said the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come
(Rev. 22:13)Alpha and Omega are the first and last letters of the Greek alphabet, denoting the first and last, and the beginning and end (Rev. 22:13)

ANONG TUNGKULIN NI KRISTO?
(John 1:14)And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

BAKIT NIYA HINAHAWIG ANG PAGIGING ANAK NG DIOS?
(John 14:28)Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
There is no one who is greater than God.
DAHIL ISA DIN SYANG DIOS na DAPAT NATING SAMBAHIN(ANAK SYA uu HE HAS THE PRIVILEGE of being GOD(DIVINE GOD) Kaso kinumpare nya na MAS GREATER ANG AMA syempre)
Then Bakit kaya nya sinabi na na ganun?,yan ay dahil

THE FATHER IS THE GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE GODS OF ALL GODS:

NANGANGAHULUGAN NA MAY "SUPREME BEING" na tinutukoy
(Deuteronomy 10:17) For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:
18 He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.
Walang diyos ang nakalapit man lang na maging tulad sa Diyos Ama (Ex. 8:10).
(Exodo 20:2-3) Ako ang PANGINOON mong Diyos na naglabas sa iyo sa lupain ng Ehipto, mula sa bahay ng pagkaalipin. Huwag kang magkakaroon ng ibang mga DIYOS sa harap ko.
(Joshua 22:21) Then the children of Reuben and the children of Gad and the half tribe of Manasseh answered, and said unto the heads of the thousands of Israel,
22 The LORD God of gods, the LORD God of gods, he knoweth, and Israel he shall know; if it be in rebellion, or if in transgression against the LORD, (save us not this day,)
23 That we have built us an altar to turn from following the LORD, or if to offer thereon burnt offering or meat offering, or if to offer peace offerings thereon, let the LORD himself require it;
24 And if we have not rather done it for fear of this thing, saying, In time to come your children might speak unto our children, saying, What have ye to do with the LORD God of Israel?
(1 Chronicles 16:24) Declare his glory among the heathen; his marvellous works among all nations.
25 For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.
26 For all the gods of the people are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
(Psalms 95:2) Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
3 For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
(Daniel 2:47) The king answered unto Daniel, and said, Of a truth it is, that your God is a God of gods, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.
(Daniel 11:36) And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.
(Psalms 135:5) For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.
6 Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.
(Psalms 136:2) O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.
(Psalms 135:5) For I know that the LORD is great, and that our Lord is above all gods.
6 Whatsoever the LORD pleased, that did he in heaven, and in earth, in the seas, and all deep places.
(Psalms 136:2) O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Last edited:

meron ba arbiter dito? pwede ba isummarize ang points ng isa't-isa? hehe. i'm interested on the ideas of both sides. medyo naguguluhan lng ako sa idea ni akira. thanks sa mag-effort.

meron ba arbiter dito? pwede ba isummarize ang points ng isa't-isa? hehe. i'm interested on the ideas of both sides. medyo naguguluhan lng ako sa idea ni akira. thanks sa mag-effort.

my stand? I believe in One God? the Father No other God.
I also believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Now then if you believe that Christ is not really a son but a God also, playing the role of the son then i could not reconcile on it. That's why they compose the word God,the Son which in contradict to the scriptures about the personality of Jesus Christ as the Son of God.

You know it to yourself that God,the Son and Son of God differ in all aspects.

Believing about the conclusion that Jesus Christ is God, the Son is believing the self-interpretation of his real is identity. It is clear on the Bible that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

Last edited:

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

malaking tanung: bakit hindi ni rebuke ni kristo si thomas noong tinawag sya na my GOD? kung hindi DIYOS si kristo at yan ay nag claim xa dahil nga hindi nya ni rebuke si tomas then Blasphemy against the most high po iyan...

samakatuwid nangangahulugan nga na diyos si kristo kaya nga three in unity kaya nga tinawag na 1 GOD

John 1:18:

"No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him." (Joh 1:18 NASB)

"No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known." (Joh 1:18 NIV)

"No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known." (Joh 1:18 ESV)

ganda ng tanslation... kung me mali jan patunayan mo iyan sa manuscript

The translations above followed what the best ancient Greek manuscript text literally unlike the KJV that based its translation from a more later Greek copies.

my stand? I believe in One God? the Father No other God.
I also believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.

Now then if you believe that Christ is not really a son but a God also, playing the role of the son then i could not reconcile on it. That's why they compose the word God,the Son which in contradict to the scriptures about the personality of Jesus Christ as the Son of God.

You know it to yourself that God,the Son and Son of God differ in all aspects.

Believing about the conclusion that Jesus Christ is God, the Son is believing the self-interpretation of his real is identity. It is clear on the Bible that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

My stand is ganito:

I believed in the trinity. I believed in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. They all are One God. (see illustration on my previous post.)

I believed in Jesus as the Son of God and His role to humanity, that is as Savior.

I believed in the Holy Spirit as the Spirit of God and His role to humanity, that is Helper.

I believed that Jesus taught us to worship more the Father than Him though He said that "I and the Father are one".

I believed that I should pray to the Father in the name of Jesus and not to Jesus in the name of Jesus. (which some Christians do)

I give more honor to the Father than Jesus.

In short, I put the Father above all else and when in doubt. That also means, I believed that Jesus is my only Way to the Father. :salute:

------
side note:
I don't really remember Jesus teaching His disciples to worship Him. But then He never stopped/forbid His Disciple to call Him God.

Para sa akin ang one ay one, ngayon kung ang One sa inyo ay three, kayong bahalala.

Explanation? bakit hindi mo alamin sa sarili mo kung ilan ang One.

Para sayo lang yan...pero sa bible hindi :thumbsup:

Ito tanong ko sayo akira

sa Deut 6:4 yung "one" ba doon ay numeric one or composite?

assuming? sinong assuming, assuming that there are three in One God is the assuming! They are all gods in trinity belief, kaya nga pinipilit nyo na Dios din si Christ diba??

Hindi namin pinipilit na Diyos si Jesus at hindi rin kami assuming...Pinaniniwalaan namin na Dios si Jesus kasi yun ang nakasulat sa bible..

Nasaan na pala yung talaga na nagsasabi na ang original position ni Christ ay Son of GOD?

Basta ako may mababasa ako na ang original "position" ni Jesus ay GOD :beat:

Sundan ko logic mo dito akira..

1Co 8:6 yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

dahil nakasulat dyan sa talata na nagsasabi na one God, the Father....So, isa lang talaga ang GOD at yun ang Father (ito ay ayun sa iyong logic)

ito ang pagsunod ko sa logic mo...

dahil din nakasulat sa talata na one Lord .....Isa lang din ang Lord at yun ay si Jesus Christ....

.pero ito ngayon ang problema sa logic mo...panu yan may mababasa din tayo na ang Father tinawag na Lord? eh di panu yan hindi lang pala isa ang Lord? akalain mo ayun sa logic mo nagsisinungaling ang talata :upset:

Last edited:

May dalawang kataohan ka yata akira....Si akira1 at akira2 hehehe...

nagkakasalungat ang dalawang akira :lol:

my stand? I believe in One God? the Father No other God. I also believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God.....It is clear on the Bible that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.[/SIZE]

Therefore si Jesus ay GOD ayun sa kay akira2

He is God because he is the divine Son of God!

Uuuy komontra si akira1 kay akira2

Pasensya ka na. Nang malaman ko ang truth ay nakapasok na ako sa Unibersidad na iyon. Trinity din ang paniniwala ko dati kagayo mo. Pero ito ay gusto kong maunawaan mo.

pinaliwanag ko lang ang side ko. Ngayon, ayokong makipagtalo sayo. Bahala ka kung ayaw mong maniwala.

Iisa lamang ang Dios. Hindi tatlo
Wala kang mababasa na 3 dios. isa lamang ang Dios wala nang iba. Ang Ama lamang (Ephesians 4:6)
si Hesus ay Anak ng Dios. Hindi sya Dios. Pagsinabing Anak ng Dios. Anak na nagmula sa Dios.
maunawaan mo nawa!

@Frey o0. BSBABM ako. Ganun ba.

Ooooopsss pero may sinabi pa si akira1 ito

Jesus is not God but he has the divine nature of God, halos Dios na rin sya sa tinataglay nya,pero hindi nya inaari iyon sa pagkapantay sa Dios.

:rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom