Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How many Divine Beings? ( A Call to All Adventists & Non Adventist )

Re: How many Divine Beings?

SI KRISTO AY SINUGO!!!

(Mat 17:4)
Peter said to Jesus, "Lord, it is good that we are here. If you want, I will put up three tents here—one for you, one for Moses, and one for Elijah.
(5)While Peter was talking, a bright cloud covered them. A voice came from the cloud and said, "This is my Son, whom I love, and I am very pleased with him. Listen to him!"
(Exodus 3:14)
Then God said to Moses, "I AM who I AM.[a] When you go to the people of Israel, tell them,
'I AM sent me to you.' "

Hindi lang po siya sinugo siya po yung Nagiisang Diyos na nagkatawang tao.

We will never understand the true meaning of the GODHEAD unless you know the whole story of REDEMPTION and SALVATION.

TAMA

AYUN KAY KRISTO sya ay

(John 14:6): Jesus said to him, "I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
(John 19:2): Therefore the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, "Do not write, 'The King of the Jews,' but, 'He said, "I am the King of the Jews."'"
(Acts 7:32): Stephen speaking of Moses' encounter at the burning bush "saying, 'I am the God of your fathers-- the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.' And Moses trembled and dared not look."
(John 8:12): Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I AM the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."
(John 8:23): And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I AM from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
(John 8:58) Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
(John 15:1): "I AM the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
(Acts 9:5): And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" And the Lord said, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads."

TAMA

AYUN KAY KRISTO sya ay

(John 14:6): Jesus said to him, "I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
(John 19:2): Therefore the chief priests of the Jews said to Pilate, "Do not write, 'The King of the Jews,' but, 'He said, "I am the King of the Jews."'"
(Acts 7:32): Stephen speaking of Moses' encounter at the burning bush "saying, 'I am the God of your fathers-- the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.' And Moses trembled and dared not look."
(John 8:12): Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I AM the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life."
(John 8:23): And He said to them, "You are from beneath; I AM from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
(John 8:58) Jesus said to them, "Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM."
(John 15:1): "I AM the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.
(Acts 9:5): And he said, "Who are You, Lord?" And the Lord said, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads."

Para mas malinaw po.

All fullness of the GODHEAD is in JESUS. And we are COMPLETE in HIM.

Madali lang naman po intindihin. Hindi naman po ito misteryo ito po ay inihayag ng DIYOS kung sino po siya at meron po siyang PANGALAN hindi lang titolo.

Ang pangalan niya ay HESU KRISTO!

BAKIT ANG AMA AT ANAK AY IISA? "maraming na mimislead d2" lalo na TRINITARIANS
ANONG KATAWAN ANG TINUTUKOY?
(Ephe. 4:4)
“There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling.”
(Rom. 12:4-5)
“For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.”

(Col. 3:15) “And let the peace of God dwell in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body, and be ye thankful.”

SINO SI KRISTO?
“And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the first born from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.”(Col.1:18)

Last edited:

BAKIT ANG AMA AT ANAK AY IISA? "maraming na mimislead d2" lalo na TRINITARIANS

(Ephe. 4:4)
“There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling.”
(Rom. 12:4-5)
“For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.”

(Col. 3:15) “And let the peace of God dwell in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body, and be ye thankful.”

SINO SI KRISTO?
“And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the first born from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.”

Hindi na sila kailangang ma mislead dahil ang kanyang pinahayag ay isang katotohonan na ANG DIYOS na nagiisa ay si KRISTO.

May dalawang nature si KRISTO ito ay ang DIVINE at HUMAN natures.

He is FULLY GOD and FULLY MAN at the same time.

Salamat sa DIYOS at ang iyong pangunawa ay malawak.

Sino Ang kasama ng DIOS(AMA)?

Malinaw na ang AMA ay kasama VERBO at ang VERBO ay DIOS

(John 1:1)
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

NAGKATAWANG TAO BA ANG DIOS na si KRISTO?
(John 1:14)
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

BAKIT NAGKATAWANG TAO ANG VERBO(KRISTO)?
(John 3:16)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

@stork.. maganda lang po yung nagkakaliwanagan

REPOSTED...

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

malaking tanung: bakit hindi ni rebuke ni kristo si thomas noong tinawag sya na my GOD? kung hindi DIYOS si kristo at yan ay nag claim xa dahil nga hindi nya ni rebuke si tomas then Blasphemy against the most high po iyan...

samakatuwid nangangahulugan nga na diyos si kristo kaya nga three in unity kaya nga tinawag na 1 GOD

John 1:18:

"No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him." (Joh 1:18 NASB)

"No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known." (Joh 1:18 NIV)

"No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known." (Joh 1:18 ESV)

ganda ng tanslation... kung me mali jan patunayan mo iyan sa manuscript

The translations above followed what the best ancient Greek manuscript text literally unlike the KJV that based its translation from a more later Greek copies.

Walang problema kung ginamit ni Christ ang pangalan ng Ama na "I AM" dahil sinabi na nya rin yun!

REPOSTED...

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Joh 20:29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

malaking tanung: bakit hindi ni rebuke ni kristo si thomas noong tinawag sya na my GOD? kung hindi DIYOS si kristo at yan ay nag claim xa dahil nga hindi nya ni rebuke si tomas then Blasphemy against the most high po iyan...

samakatuwid nangangahulugan nga na diyos si kristo kaya nga three in unity kaya nga tinawag na 1 GOD

John 1:18:

"No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him." (Joh 1:18 NASB)

"No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known." (Joh 1:18 NIV)

"No one has ever seen God; the only God, who is at the Father's side, he has made him known." (Joh 1:18 ESV)

ganda ng tanslation... kung me mali jan patunayan mo iyan sa manuscript

The translations above followed what the best ancient Greek manuscript text literally unlike the KJV that based its translation from a more later Greek copies.

Walang mali dun, Christ can be called God because of his personality not of his person. Gets mo ba?

kung patuloy ka pa rin sa paniniwala mo sa tatlo na isa. bahala ka. at dun sa paniniwala mo sa word na hindi begotten, umpisahan mo na ring hindi maniwala kay ellen white dahil ang ginamit ni elen white sa pagpapaliwanag sa begotten son of God sa S.O.P ay maliwanag.
Spirit of Prophecy

A complete offering has been made; for "God so loved the world, that he gave his only- begotten Son,"-- not a son by creation, as were the angels, nor a son by adoption, as is the forgiven sinner, but a Son begotten in the express image of the Father's person, and in all the brightness of his majesty and glory, one equal with God in authority, dignity, and Divine perfection. In him dwelt all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. {ST, May 30, 1895 par. 3}

o baka naman gusto mong kumuha ng ibang translation ng sulat ni ms.ellen white

suggested name for it:
new S.O.P translated version by beehappy. :lol:

Last edited:

Walang mali dun, Christ can be called God because of his personality not of his person. Gets mo ba?

kung patuloy ka pa rin sa paniniwala mo sa tatlo na isa. bahala ka. at dun sa paniniwala mo sa word na hindi begotten, umpisahan mo na ring hindi maniwala kay ellen white dahil ang ginamit ni elen white sa pagpapaliwanag sa begotten son of God sa S.O.P ay maliwanag.
Spirit of Prophecy

A complete offering has been made; for "God so loved the world, that he gave his only- begotten Son,"-- not a son by creation, as were the angels, nor a son by adoption, as is the forgiven sinner, but a Son begotten in the express image of the Father's person, and in all the brightness of his majesty and glory, one equal with God in authority, dignity, and Divine perfection. In him dwelt all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. {ST, May 30, 1895 par. 3}

o baka naman gusto mong kumuha ng ibang translation ng sulat ni ms.ellen white

suggested name for it:
new S.O.P translated version by beehappy. :lol:

hala malaking contradiction sa mga post mo hahahahaha

take note HINDI SON OF GOD ang tinawag kundi MY GOD differentiate mo nga ang dalawa hahaha magkaiba din yan hahaha:salute:

una salahat ANUNG TRANSLATION pinag sasabi mo? hahaha BASAHIN MO ANG VERSION nyan hahaha

baka sabihin mo matalino kapa sa translators? hahaha hindi yan translation na ginawa ko kundi translation yan nla hahaha

halata tlga hindi mo maipaliwanag ang tanung ko :dance::rofl: na offend ka? ow sory truth hurts ;)

hala malaking contradiction sa mga post mo hahahahaha

take note HINDI SON OF GOD ang tinawag kundi MY GOD differentiate mo nga ang dalawa hahaha magkaiba din yan hahaha:salute:

may sinabi ba ako na tinawag sya dyang son of God? kulit mo din, di mo naman iniintindi ang sagot ko sayo eh!

una salahat ANUNG TRANSLATION pinag sasabi mo? hahaha BASAHIN MO ANG VERSION nyan hahaha

baka sabihin mo matalino kapa sa translators? hahaha hindi yan translation na ginawa ko kundi translation yan nla hahaha

halata tlga hindi mo maipaliwanag ang tanung ko :dance::rofl: na offend ka? ow sory truth hurts ;)

hmmm, kung gusto mo pong mag focus sa ganung translatio, bahala ka. pero hindi yan ang binigyang emphasis nina ellen white. truth really hurts, tanggapin mo na kaseng iisa ang Dios

may sinabi ba ako na tinawag sya dyang son of God? kulit mo din, di mo naman iniintindi ang sagot ko sayo eh!

uulitin ko po para sau ikaw na rin nag sabi na ang ORIGINAL POSITION NI KRISTO AY SON OF GOD...

ngaun tinawag ni Tomas si kristo MY LORD and MY GOD...

hindi inadress ni tomas si kristo na SOn of GOD kungdi MY GOD...

ekaw na rin nag sabi magkaiba ang dalawa na yan:salute:

Deu 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
:salute:

kung yan ay hindi mo pa rin maintindihan baka kelangan mo na tlga mag pa bible study para mag sharing kau sa pastor nyu jan correctionan mo sya kung gusto mo:salute:

hmmm, kung gusto mo pong mag focus sa ganung translatio, bahala ka. pero hindi yan ang binigyang emphasis nina ellen white. truth really hurts, tanggapin mo na kaseng iisa ang Dios

MAG quote ka na hindi trinitarian si ellen:rofl: me mga ganyang arguement na rin na ni refute na ng sda:salute:

ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:
(1 Corinthians 8:5-6)
5For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)

6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

ILAN ang Dios na makangpayarihan?

:thumbsup:IISA LANG!!!!

KUNG TATANONG MO ILAN ANG DIOS AYAN o PLURAL FORM with (S)
Sumasalangsang kau sa BIBLIA kung hindi kau naniniwala

PARANG DI KAU NAG ARAL, 1+1=3 o 1+1=1 ano ba yan?
LOGIC!!!

MAG quote ka na hindi trinitarian si ellen:rofl: me mga ganyang arguement na rin na ni refute na ng sda:salute:

marami pong pahayag nyan si ellen white lalo na nung nirebuke nya si kellogg, bigay ko po sayo later, may class na ako. bye!

Back
Top Bottom