Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to access ragnarok valkyrie uprising for rooted Android devices?

bloodshed08

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys may bagong update lang ung ragnarok valkyrie uprising ndedetect nila if rooted ung phone. Any suggestions how to bypass it? Thanks in advance mga kasymbianize...

If you are rooted you need Xposed Installer (look on the android file section) then in xposed look for RootCloak to hide your root device on the game... just don't forget to activate rootcloak on xposed... i hope it helps.

pag na activate na add nyo lang sa rootcloak yung rovu by pressing add/remove then the + sign... tested ko na yan playing it on my rooted phone.

Last edited:
tama si sir rpg40,..yan din gamit,.pwede pabura ung trick,.baka madetect nanaman yan sir rpg

Good Day bloodshed08!

Try to use XPRIVACY this tool can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data.
This app requires rooted device and XPOSED INSTALLER to activate it.
(Download XPRIVACY)

How to use this app? Just enable it first in XPOSED INSTALLER and be sure you have already installed the xposed framework.
Now, open xprivacy and find the game Ragnarok Valkyrie.
Now you can see some options to restrict, scroll down until you find "Shell". In this option mark the checkbox for su.
And now you're done.

With Regards,
ARM TEAM​

Good Day bloodshed08!
Try to use XPRIVACY this tool can prevent applications from leaking privacy sensitive data.
(Download XPRIVACY)
How to use this app? Just enable it first in XPOSED INSTALLER and be sure you have already installed the xposed framework.
Now you can see some options to restrict, scroll down until you find "Shell". In this option mark the checkbox for su.
And now you're done.
With Regards,
ARM TEAM​

Not working sir help please ;(

@elryb2k14
Sorry to hear that. You can also try using Root Cloak , it's also a xposed module.
Download here.

maraming salamat po nagana po sakin.

tried RootCloak and XPrivacy .. both still wont let me into the Ragnarok app. help please. any other ideas?

Good Day bloodshed08!

(Download XPRIVACY)

And now you're done.

With Regards,
ARM TEAM​

The part highlighted in bold I missed at first and it didn't work but when I went back and saw it this is what made it work. I'm also running rootcloak.

Working n skn ibang method ginamit ko. May Nkakaalam b ng mercenary pet damage hack s field trading info for mercenary stat hack in sd

Working n skn ibang method ginamit ko. May Nkakaalam b ng mercenary pet damage hack s field trading info for mercenary stat hack in sd

Ano pong method nyo? Di po gumagana sa akin yung xprivacy at yung rootcloak eh. Pahelp naman po. Salamat. Cherry life po cp ko. Pm nyo na lang po ako kung masyadong confidential.

anong method po ginamit nio? d ngana xprivacy at rootcloak saken eeh

meron po nkkaalam ng unli ruby st diamond tpos unli sd thx

The part highlighted in bold I missed at first and it didn't work but when I went back and saw it this is what made it work. I'm also running rootcloak.

Di po working sken kc inactive ang xposed installer ko :( p help nmn po,
Pwd po post nmn po ng link pra mdownload ko ang active n xposed installer.....

Thanks......

go to my signature,,nandun sagot sa mga question nyo..sa last comment ..find nyo links,my video how to use,,mga last 3 page siguro yun ng link ng tuts.good luck and ingat..

1. download Xposed installer http://repo.xposed.info/module/de.robv.android.xposed.installer
2. install xposed then click the Framework > Install/Update > Reboot
3. download and install Xprivacy http://repo.xposed.info/module/biz.bokhorst.xprivacy
4. open Xposed >Modules > XPrivacy > select all > tick the RO first check box
5. Force close RO application (manage app>RO app>Force Close)
6. Launch the game
:)
add lang, pag di gumana try nyo ung Root Cloak + XPrivacy.. pag naman na ddc pagka tap.. disable lang ung XPrivacy.
yan lang ginawa ko
thanks to nitsua for XPrivacy Link

Last edited:
Hindi kasi masolve ng rovu yung speedhack, ghost trade, merce bug. Kaya di na nila allow mga rooted devices. Try nyo xposed. Last year pa ko nag quit jan eh tinamad na ko palevel. Lvl 94 lang inabot ko alfheim server. Wall main ko.

Back
Top Bottom