Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to become linux sys admin?

elkia023

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i just want to know how to become a system admin on linux. Anong entry job ang kaylangan kong pasukin? Need ko ba magka certification muna bago makapasok? What are the odds that i need to take? I am a graduating student btw. Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:
Just go with the flow haha ako Systems Admin start ko then naging DBA then naging IT Supervisor pero technical pa din ako handle ko ngayon Windows, Database, Cloud, Linux, Servers hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom