Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to limit internet speed for anyone on the same network (Selfish net)

Feedback

• Total voters
sir pede rin ba ito sa mga wireless device na naka connect? like android phone and tablets?? thanks

- - - Updated - - -

tahahahha... 200% working TS :clap: :lol: :thumbsup:

Restart sila ng restart ng Router mga Balugang IT :lol: :rofl:

Delikado to sa mga walang magawa kagaya ko. Un-install ko na toh. Baka mahuli pa ko :lol: :lmao:

Bookmark ko to anyway thanks for sharing..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VILmSq2Ia4
Features:
- Detect all connected devices on the network, both wired and wireless
- Gives you a speed info of everyone on the network so you can know which one pulls the full speed
- You can block or limit the connection of every one on the network
- You can use this tool at any network Home, Work, Cyber Cafe ....ect.
- It doesn't need to access the router settings, no need for user name or password.

What should you do to make this tool works
- This tool work in all windows platform from XP to 10
- Make sure NetFramework 2 & 3 is installed
- You need to install WinPcap you can download last version from Official Site
- You have to run the tool as administrator
- Allow the tool through Firewall

How to use SelfishNet
- Open SelfishNet as administrator "
- Select the Network Interface card then hit Ok
- Click Network Discovery to detect all devices connected to the network that you are in
- Click Start redirecting-spoofing
- Then you can block or set a limit to anyone connected to your network

View attachment 1181915

Note: Install nyo muna Winpcap 1 time

"Run as Administrator" View attachment 1181922
SelfishNetv0.2-beta_vista.exe

Select NIC
View attachment 1181916

Network Discovery or Conected List
View attachment 1181917

Start Monitoring and Spoofing
View attachment 1181918

Set Limit
View attachment 1181919

Speed : KB/s = Kilobyte
1mbps = 125
2mbps = 256
3mbps = 375
4mbps = 500
5mbps = 625

Recomended Wifi Limit
Download cap = 64-128
Upload cap = 64-100

Optional Combo

Wifi Hotspot Laptop or etc..

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1345020&p=22009486&viewfull=1#post22009486

Advantage and Disadvantage

Advantage
Malimit at ma Block mo yung matakaw sa internet at makita mo pa ilan naka konek at real time speed

Disadvantage
Eto kung shop owner, home, Pisonet / tapos ibang tao ang gagamit nito dapat may pangontra ka
i block ang program sa client or bawalan pero kung may firewall ka wala kanaman sigurong katakot like mikrotik or pfsense etc..

Protect Your Self
kung may gumamit din nito iba
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/protect-your-computer-against-arp-poison-attack-netcut/

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VILmSq2Ia4
Features:
- Detect all connected devices on the network, both wired and wireless
- Gives you a speed info of everyone on the network so you can know which one pulls the full speed
- You can block or limit the connection of every one on the network
- You can use this tool at any network Home, Work, Cyber Cafe ....ect.
- It doesn't need to access the router settings, no need for user name or password.

What should you do to make this tool works
- This tool work in all windows platform from XP to 10
- Make sure NetFramework 2 & 3 is installed
- You need to install WinPcap you can download last version from Official Site
- You have to run the tool as administrator
- Allow the tool through Firewall

How to use SelfishNet
- Open SelfishNet as administrator "
- Select the Network Interface card then hit Ok
- Click Network Discovery to detect all devices connected to the network that you are in
- Click Start redirecting-spoofing
- Then you can block or set a limit to anyone connected to your network

View attachment 1181915

Note: Install nyo muna Winpcap 1 time

"Run as Administrator" View attachment 1181922
SelfishNetv0.2-beta_vista.exe

Select NIC
View attachment 1181916

Network Discovery or Conected List
View attachment 1181917

Start Monitoring and Spoofing
View attachment 1181918

Set Limit
View attachment 1181919

Speed : KB/s = Kilobyte
1mbps = 125
2mbps = 256
3mbps = 375
4mbps = 500
5mbps = 625

Recomended Wifi Limit
Download cap = 64-128
Upload cap = 64-100

Optional Combo

Wifi Hotspot Laptop or etc..

http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1345020&p=22009486&viewfull=1#post22009486

Advantage and Disadvantage

Advantage
Malimit at ma Block mo yung matakaw sa internet at makita mo pa ilan naka konek at real time speed

Disadvantage
Eto kung shop owner, home, Pisonet / tapos ibang tao ang gagamit nito dapat may pangontra ka
i block ang program sa client or bawalan pero kung may firewall ka wala kanaman sigurong katakot like mikrotik or pfsense etc..

Protect Your Self
kung may gumamit din nito iba
https://www.raymond.cc/blog/protect-your-computer-against-arp-poison-attack-netcut/

Thanks dito Working!

but my problem both internet and local access nya na lilimit.
which is not good kung sa company mo sya gagamitin or small to medium enterprise.

i tried to limit all clients pati access ng folder nila from my server bumagal nung i close ko program back to normal yung access nila sa local folder
my idea kayo qng pano ko susulusyunan to or mas itaas ko yung i assign ko sa kanila? i triead 512 for both download and upload same result eh super nalilimit haha
pero suggested to s mga internet shop

not working otor ginamit ko sa tatlong wifi na cp at ung client ko ayaw ganun pa rin..thank u testingin ko ulit..

bakit po ganun pag naka on yung software wala akong net or mabagal pero pag naka off back to normal speed

sir pede rin ba ito sa mga wireless device na naka connect? like android phone and tablets?? thanks

- - - Updated - - -

tahahahha... 200% working TS :clap: :lol: :thumbsup:

Restart sila ng restart ng Router mga Balugang IT :lol: :rofl:

Delikado to sa mga walang magawa kagaya ko. Un-install ko na toh. Baka mahuli pa ko :lol: :lmao:

BAD ka eh reduce mo lang wag mona i block ikaw din! ok to kung ikaw may ari ng Internet your the boss !

Working here :) #Win10Home :thanks:
thanks sa feedback :)

Thanks dito Working!

but my problem both internet and local access nya na lilimit.
which is not good kung sa company mo sya gagamitin or small to medium enterprise.

i tried to limit all clients pati access ng folder nila from my server bumagal nung i close ko program back to normal yung access nila sa local folder
my idea kayo qng pano ko susulusyunan to or mas itaas ko yung i assign ko sa kanila? i triead 512 for both download and upload same result eh super nalilimit haha
pero suggested to s mga internet shop
thanks sa feedback :) hmm sa problema mo siguro nga itaas nalang kung mag copy sa local pag tapos na balik mo mababa pag tapos mag copy

not working otor ginamit ko sa tatlong wifi na cp at ung client ko ayaw ganun pa rin..thank u testingin ko ulit..
baka sa pc problema or d na install ang winpcap at dapat i run as administrator ang program

working salamat ts iloveyou haha
i love me too

salamat TS...matagal ko ng hinanap to

--working--
tago mona sa baol mo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom