Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to take care of your android phone battery

jrlee1014

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Read my blog: http://theinfoguardian.blogspot.com/2015/11/how-to-take-care-of-your-androids-phone.html

Wanna make your android's battery last longer? We all know that android phones most common topic is the battery consumption. Branded or not, people do ask the same question, "How can I improve the battery of my android. I will teach you one of the most basic but important tip about taking care of your battery.

#1. Do not let your android phone completely depleted.

I remember when I was going to buy my first android phone, the sales staff told me to completely deplete the battery first before I charge it. This is completely wrong. The recommended battery percent before you charge it is 10%

#2. Do not let your android phone completely depleted for too long.

If you are going for a vacation or you will not able to use your android phone for a while, make sure to charge it first before you leave it. Charge it up to 40% or more and leave it turned off.

#3. Do not place your android device in hot areas.

Hot temperature can drain your battery power fast. Avoid placing it near your computer or laptop. Near TV screen or any appliances. Do not place it on your "tight" pants. Android runs smoothly on neutral or cool temperature.

#4. Be careful on "battery saving" applications.
I can say that there are applications that can really save battery but make sure to read the users feedback or review before you install it.

#5. Do not use universal chargers.
Universal chargers can weaken the battery and can damage your android device. Just use original charger.

Read my blog: http://theinfoguardian.blogspot.com/2015/11/how-to-take-care-of-your-androids-phone.html

salamat sa info ts hitted na kita...

salamat dito ts .. tanong lang panu naman kung na gamit ng power bank ? pro sinunod lahat yan .. diba iba ang voltage yata ng power bank sa cable charging :) thanks bro ..

agree ako sayo ts lalo na yung mga 'battery saving apps', lalo silang nakakadrain ng battery dahil 'running in background' program sila kahit idle ang phone mo

pwede po bang laruin ang phone habang nagchacharge? samsung j5 po gamet ko.

saka may nabasa ako na thread sa google. kung lagi daw mabilis maubos ang battery mo from 90-15% matatandaan daw ng system ung behavior ng battery at un na magiging battery life nya. totoo ba?

Last edited:
thank you sa mga tips bossing, pretty sure makakatulong ito.

Back
Top Bottom