Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

How to unlock Privacy Protection Password in my O+ Evo 4G

jeikazuto17

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Please help po. I activated the anti theft feature of my o+ evo 4g pero di ko matandaan yun password. Tinanggal ko lang yun sim kasi magpapalit ako ng sim tapos bigla nalang ako hinihingian ng privacy protection password. Nag hard reset na ko pero di parin natatanggal yun. :upset: Baka may nakaka alam po pano ayusin to. Patulong naman po. Salamat po :praise:

san location mo? dalhin nyo na po sa technician yan.. may mga gamit sila pang remove nyan.. bihira ang makakagawa nyan.. hehe

Back
Top Bottom