Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

how to use Laptop as monitor for external CPU?

eric82

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
how to use Laptop as monitor for external CPU
tutorial naman jan o if working... thanks in advance po...

sa pagakakaintindi ko sa tanong mo, ang tinatanong mo eh, paano gamitin yung monitor ng laptop sa external na CPU? which is the Central Processing Unit, oh yung MicroChip..
na nagpapagana ng Whole Computer System....

pwede ba yun? :rofl::peace::hilo::what:

curious ako

oo bossing,, pwede kaya yun and how? thanks in advance...

ang ibig sabihin ni ts other computer. other desktop computer.... sana meron. naghahanap dn ako ng tut kung pano e.

ang ibig sabihin ni ts other computer. other desktop computer.... sana meron. naghahanap dn ako ng tut kung pano e.

ah eh ok, ang layu kasi ng tanung eh, like being more specific and concise, it should be how to connect your laptop to you desktop computers hindi CPU, lol

and for correction. with what you said, T.S question was, paano gamitin ang monitor ng laptop sa compuyter ( tinagalog ko )
parang ang layo sa paano ikonect yung computer sa desktop computer na sinasabi mo, which the difference is, connecting your computer, and by just using the monitor

How To Connect Laptop to Computer and Vice versa

as far as I know, to Old COMPUTERS, You must use a crossover cable, and From New Computers meaning that is manufacture at around 2012 or later, uses an ethernet cable, Yep, Just plain Ethernet cable, Opposite naman sa old PC, which means it uses Crossover cable, < Older version of ethernet cables we use today
hope it helps :salute:

How To Use The monitor of your laptop for your Computer ( Tanung ni T.s sa pagkaka intindi ko )

VGA Cable.... yun lang

- - - Updated - - -

tnx sa pag unawa tol,,, :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Chong, In order to Choose what type of connection you will use to Connect from your laptop to your Desktop, and vice versa,
You must first know if your computer or your laptop is Newly manufactured or even capable of using an ethernet cable as a Bridge cable,
kasi kung yung computer mo eh Old model na, Crossover cable yun,

- - - Updated - - -

Ako I've already tried to do just like that but, found out na, Old model na PC namin which is we bought back 2005 pa, pero yung laptop ko is capable of using an Ethernet cable, but unfortunately my PC cant

- - - Updated - - -

Ako I've already tried to do just like that but, found out na, Old model na PC namin which is we bought back 2005 pa, pero yung laptop ko is capable of using an Ethernet cable, but unfortunately my PC cant

Last edited:
How To Use The monitor of your laptop for your Computer ( Tanung ni T.s sa pagkaka intindi ko )

VGA Cable.... yun lang

It is not possible to use vga or hdmi cable to connect your computer to the laptop and use it as a external monitor. VGA and HDMI ports on a laptop are for video out and not for video in.

Last edited:
naghahanap din ako nito kaso di ko alam wala ako makita. sabi rin mostly, yung sa laptop video out lang. tengga na kasi system unit dito. nasira monitor. laptop na lang lagi. gusto ko sana kalikutin files sa lumang system unit saka ma-check na rin if gagana pa nga ba yun.

although pwede naman tanggaling HDD at bumili ng enclosure pero hirap din maghanap ng para sa IDE 3.5 puro SATA na kasi. out of stock halos mga cdrking. :weep:

It is not possible to use vga or hdmi cable to connect your computer to the laptop and use it as a external monitor. VGA and HDMI ports on a laptop are for video out and not for video in.

my mistake, What I was referring to was Laptop to Projector, Thanks for correcting me men! ,
hahaha

puede pero masalimuot, need mo ng lcd controller board para idrive yung laptop lcd, kadalasan may vga sub d port, hdmi input ang mga lcd controller para mai hook mo ang dekstop cpu or any device na may monitor out

Back
Top Bottom