Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I miss it..

Echi

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Just putting this out there, I couldn't contain it. That's all.

I'm having bad thoughts again, and I can't deal with this alone..

My love, my life, my happiness, my everything.. I miss the happy version of myself too.. I miss that inner happiness, I miss feeling the warmth of your love regardless whether we're oceans or miles apart..

I miss how your songs cradles me to sleep, I miss how you can put a smile on this face with your humor, with your sweetness, with your kwentos and your company..

I miss the beauty of what we have.. I miss how even the silence between us puts my heart at ease, I miss you being the only person who can make my heart skip a beat..

I used to think I dont deserve your love, but I miss it.. I miss how it made me feel secured, at times you are not with me, i know, i have no doubts that I am loved.. I miss it..

And maybe, I have to settle with missing it until the pain goes away..

Last edited:
GUSTO MO REALITY?

Hindi kana niya babalikan.

PANO MO MAPEPREVENT ANG PAGIGING BROKEN?

Start from scratch, gawin mo ulit yung mga ginagawa mo dati, yung mga interesting. Magandang ibalin mo sa iba yung atensyon mo wag puro lang siya.
Kasi TS ang pangit pag nagpakita ka sakanya tapos ganyan nararamdaman mo. No offense.

If gusto mo balikan ka, then kailangan mo munang balikan yung sarili mo.
Nasa sarili ang unang pagbabago.
Maganda pag nagkita kayo wala kanang nararamdaman.

GUSTO MO REALITY?

Hindi kana niya babalikan.

PANO MO MAPEPREVENT ANG PAGIGING BROKEN?

Start from scratch, gawin mo ulit yung mga ginagawa mo dati, yung mga interesting. Magandang ibalin mo sa iba yung atensyon mo wag puro lang siya.
Kasi TS ang pangit pag nagpakita ka sakanya tapos ganyan nararamdaman mo. No offense.

If gusto mo balikan ka, then kailangan mo munang balikan yung sarili mo.
Nasa sarili ang unang pagbabago.
Maganda pag nagkita kayo wala kanang nararamdaman.

Thank you for shedding not only time but your thoughts too, kami parin po. I think what breaks me even more is, I am feeling this way while still being in a relationship po.

Thank you for shedding not only time but your thoughts too, kami parin po. I think what breaks me even more is, I am feeling this way while still being in a relationship po.

Nako. Hindi healthy yan. Nagka LDR din ako bro, and your thoughts are the same as mine, hindi nga lang gaano ka deep gaya nung sayo kasi kahit papaano may libangan ako so
di ako masyadong focus sa kanya.

Kaya mo yan. Be optimistic for the both of you, for better :)

Just putting this out there, I couldn't contain it. That's all.

I'm having bad thoughts again, and I can't deal with this alone..

My love, my life, my happiness, my everything.. I miss the happy version of myself too.. I miss that inner happiness, I miss feeling the warmth of your love regardless whether we're oceans or miles apart..

I miss how your songs cradles me to sleep, I miss how you can put a smile on this face with your humor, with your sweetness, with your kwentos and your company..

I miss the beauty of what we have.. I miss how even the silence between us puts my heart at ease, I miss you being the only person who can make my heart skip a beat..

I used to think I dont deserve your love, but I miss it.. I miss how it made me feel secured, at times you are not with me, i know, i have no doubts that I am loved.. I miss it..

And maybe, I have to settle with missing it until the pain goes away..

TS i just can't put my finger on what you really want to convey. Pero i'll just go with my gut kung ano comprehension ko sa nabasa ko. I think this is just a case of the classic LDR Effect kicking its way inside the both of you. I'm pretty sure both of you started the LDR with both ends keeping their end of the bargain. What i mean is sa start both of you really did your part to close the gap between you and maintain your closeness even though your physically apart. I'm sure first few months andyan yung palagi kayo nagtatawagan, nagcha-chat, nag-fafacetime or whatever means to get in touch. But in this case when LDR effect starts to kick in (After several months (well years to some)of being physically apart) both or most often one side will start to get tired of exerting effort to sustain the convo, the closeness and perhaps the once so frequent connections suddenly becomes tiring and turned into occasional Hi's and Hello's. Suddenly the feeling of knowing that something changed between the relationship that you once have will linger and often times leading to doubts and fears giving way to those unwanted, scripted motion picture in your mind of having your partner giving in to the temptation and the solitude thus straining your once so solid relationship (well that is if you let it completely overtake the love that you feel).

Just an advise TS indulge yourself with activities that will help you divert your attention from those ill gotten motion pictures resulting from the LDR Effect. But never and i say NEVER think of engaging into another relationship just because of the doubts, fears and emotional inadequacy that you are currently experiencing or just for the sake of having someone beside you. Normal lang yang ganyang nararamdaman sa mga may LDR. Kung ako sayo try to talk it out with your partner so that you won't have to wander into the field of doubts and fears anymore. Re-assure her always of your love and likewise i'm sure she will do the same if she really loves you. Best of all Faith and prayers.

I'll be hoping and praying that the Love that both of you feel will past this test of time and help you become more stronger and closer. God bless TS

Back
Top Bottom