Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Others Playing with fire, again (Prose)

Playing with fire, again (Prose)

I saw it in your eyes, you are hungry for a deep and long conversation. Lucky for you I'm happy to oblige.

You happily indulge with all my romantic relationships, all the history that was written all over me. Broken heart, failures, achievements and losing the battle of virginity.

I sing to you the song of my heart aches, of how I fall in and out of love to the very first person who gave me his unwavering interest as well as his undying love.
You silently watched me while my mascara ran down my face, crying and laughing at the same time.

"Let me heal your heartaches" you uttered to me with sincerity while looking in the window of my soul. With so much hesitation I responded "How would you do that? Are you going to put all the pieces together?" I never knew then that while holding out your hands for me, trying to reach me I am already falling in love with you like a lost child wanting to love, and be loved.

And I admit that is the silliest thing to do to myself, again. Why do I need to play with fire again?

I guess, I never really lose hope for new beginnings and playing with fire is what gives me so many rhapsodies, I could explode.

-jinny-

nope, just snippets of imagination no heart openings as of the moment :lol:

thanks 16MinutesLate for always supporting my writings!
tara buo na ng literati ulit :giggle:

ito talaga yung eh: "Let me heal your heartaches" :evillol:

Sipag sumulat! thanks for sharing

ito talaga yung eh: "Let me heal your heartaches" :evillol:

Sipag sumulat! thanks for sharing
:lol: may na alala ka ba :unsure:

nataon lang na gustong sumulat ng kamay at utak ko :pacute:

family guy nosebleed GIF

na nosebleed ako pagtapos magbasa :rofl:

I remember the feeling. Char.
Nakakatuwa makabasa ng mga ganito, yung feel na feel mo yung pinaparating ng nagsulat kahit hindi mo na nararanasan.
Great job. Keep sharing. :)

I remember the feeling. Char.
Nakakatuwa makabasa ng mga ganito, yung feel na feel mo yung pinaparating ng nagsulat kahit hindi mo na nararanasan.
Great job. Keep sharing. :)
Thank you!

"I am already falling in love with you like a lost child wanting to love, and be loved."

This line TS reminds me of the quote from the novel "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky: "We accept the love we think we deserve"

It's sad kasi you have so much love to give but you can't find someone who can give it back to you equally....

"I am already falling in love with you like a lost child wanting to love, and be loved."

This line TS reminds me of the quote from the novel "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky: "We accept the love we think we deserve"

It's sad kasi you have so much love to give but you can't find someone who can give it back to you equally....
:lol: these are snippets of my imagination :yes:

mga nakaraan na nagbigay inspirasyon sa pagsulat :giggle:

salamat po sa pagbasa :pacute:

Back
Top Bottom