Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I need help please

NoMadBytes9496

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi, po magandang hapon. Mga fellow symbianizers magtatanong lang po if anung pong gamit niyong softwares na makikita ngayon sa net. I am now using photoshop, illustrator, ano pa po ba ung mga ibang softwares na gamit niyo. Gusto ko po kasi matutunan yung gagawin mong drawing ung sarili mo o ung drinawing mo sa papel is gagawin mo gamit ung software na un. Kagaya po nung sa devianart ano po bang software gamit nila dun. Alam niyo naman po siguro ung tinutukoy ko. Maraming salamat po. Please comment up below. I am willing learn that wares. If wrong section. Pakilipat na lang po admin.

Last edited:
Di kaya WACOM yung tinutukoy mu?

Back
Top Bottom