Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

I need your inputs sa situation ng friend ko. Investigator wannabe, please!

bitoks001

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I need your inputs sa situation ng isa kong friend. Investigator wannabe, please help. Serious answers will be helpfull.

Scenario: female freind(32) had LDR with a OFW guy(40) that never meet. Guy said he has no facabook account and they communicate using viber and skype for almost one year. Guy asked female friend if its ok for her to meet each other after 1 week when he arrive because he will see the dentist. Girl agreed. Guy said his flight is that day. The next day the guy did not contacted the girl. Days have passed and there's no contact from the guy. Girl is frustrated, cried but still waiting.

After 1 week the guy contacted her and said he is ready to meet her and is in front of the girl's office building. They meet and guy explained why he was not able to contact her. His reasons are:

- The phone number he is texting is the girl's old number and no longer available
- he cant find a compatible sim card for his phone and had already purchased multiple sim cards
- he has no internet access
- he has other business to do.

Question: how to prove that the guy is lying? what can we do to expose him?

Please help, the girl is blindly in love and all of us that knows her situation think that the guy us lying but she don't listen to us. She don't even falter now that she met him.

^delikado yan.Iyong ayaw palang expose ang FB account alam na.Pag uwi one week walang contact?Magkano lang ang sim card.
I've been into this situation buti nalang di ako nagpakatanga.At the back of my mind may mga duda ako.What I did was accidental discovery.
THE OVERSEAS number guys was using was linked on the messenger app.Dun ko nadiscover ang tunay niyang fb na ayaw niya iexpose dati.So try mo yon.Save number on your contacts then may tab sa messenger na naka link ang phone number baka sakali dun mabuking..hope that helps

^ salamat po sa reply. akala ko lalangawin lang tong thread ko, urgent pa naman. Maraming salamat sa idea, madadagdag ko to sa pag investigate sa guy.

Your friend needs to go deeper and spend some more time in order for you to find out if he's lying or not. At 32, it will be almost impossible for anyone to convince her that the guy maybe lying. Sometimes the girl needs to experience it first hand before she will open her eyes to reality.

You said the guy has no FB account but you didn't mention if you discovered one. Anyway, the guy's reasoning seemed very lame. Since there's always two sides to the coin. First, it could be that the guy is playing detective by himself and trying to "stalk" the girl to see if she's really single and unattached. He might want to see who she hangs out with after work and if she's fond of casual dates with guys and to see if she's pretty in person. The other side would be, he's married with children or he has a GF.

Good luck!

I am not able to find any fb account sine the personal information of the guy is not easy to get for me. I am also thinking the posibility that he have deactivated any fb account that he has. On the side note, the guy is telling the girl to create one for him and it will be fine. The girl did not do it.

That's ridiculous!! Anyway, let your friend be.Shes old enough to decide for herself.Wag ka nalang mangialam sa ganyan.You can only guide as a friend but you can't decide for her fate.

Nako, yan ang hirap eh. Had a similar situation with a member here good thing I was able to find out that he's married and may anak na. He lied about his age too, told me he's 27 turned out his way waaaay older! Single daw siya pero pamilyadong tao at nalaman ko pa thru FB ang daming FB ng hinayupak eh may family picture na may suot pang wedding rings. So confirmed yun! Magaling lang talaga ako maggoogle at magsearch sa FB.

The guy is acting shady, it could be that he's prolly married. Ang lame pa mg excuses niya.

Now the reason that you could not find the guy online is MAYBE di niya tunay na pangalan ang alam niyo. He is using an alias which will make it harder for you to trace him online.

You need to know his real name muna start from there at kung tagasaan siya. Ask you friend if naipakilala na ba siya sa pamilya niya (parents/siblings) kung saan nakatira yung lalaki. Baka may LinkedIn yan mga ganon.

^yes dalawang forum ang pinagpostan ko nito. Alam ko i am just so desperado T.T by any means, i want to save my friend.

Salamat sa mga replies guys.

Last edited:
posible po kasi hindi gumagamit ng totoong pangalan sa fb kaya hindi mo mahanap. mahirap po talaga yang mabuking lalo na kung husler na sa pag gaganyan pero may mga tao rin po kasi na medyo slow sa technology, kahit paghawak ng mga cellphone ay mahirap na sa kanila. kunin mo na lang po ang complete information nya, tanong ka kung taga saan sa pilipinas at kung may kamag anak na naiwan dito sa pinas, mahirap na po kasi pag ganyang edad baka pamilyadong tao na. Good luck po sa pag iimbestiga.

OFW din po ako... kapag mga ganyan scenario..alam na..may asawa or karelasyon na din yung guy...kasi kapag wala pa, yung friend mo ang unang una nyang kakatagpuin or sa kanya pa mismo papasundo sa airport...kaya po nya sinabing 1 week after dumating kasi magpapa alam din sya sa karelasyon nya na may aayusin....same excuses pero epektib....

fastest way to find out check his passport.

Salamat sa mga reply nyo guys. Nawalan na ako ng pag-asa. Andaming revelation after these recent days. Tinanggap ni girl yung lalaki after revealing his shits. Yung guy ay may fb at anak. Nakakapanglumo. Salamat guys, hopeless na to. T.T

Back
Top Bottom