Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

i try the bootcamp.. then upon installing windows7 on my macbook napatungan

ryansinalbahe

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
id try the bootcamp.. then upon installings windows7 on my macbook napatungan ko yung Os ng macbook.. any idea? how can i restore or any available software for my macbook.. natandaan ko lang sa os nya is Lionx ata or something... help me plz...

id try the bootcamp.. then upon installings windows7 on my macbook napatungan ko yung Os ng macbook.. any idea? how can i restore or any available software for my macbook.. natandaan ko lang sa os nya is Lionx ata or something... help me plz...

Restore mo using alt while booting.:salute:

Back
Top Bottom