Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ILLEGAL PO BA YUNG MALAKAS NA WI-FI Hotspots?

ILLEGAL PO BA YUNG MALAKAS NA WI-FI Hotspots? :argue:

• Total voters
I think bawal ito and discouraged, pero ang parusa lang nalang nito at disconnection from service. Unless ginamit sa crimes makukulong ka. Breach of service ang tawag kung ang ginamit sa hindi sa prescribe mode of service. Halimbawa kung from the regular prepaid suppossed to be pang personal lang yung pero kung sa corpo sim at unlimited data ok lang. Even paggamit ng VPN is not illegal as far as I know, it is our right to claim privacy and VPN can some how provide that. Hindi rin kasalanan na may mga BUTAS ang system nila. Lastly, kahit hindi sinasabi ng mga telco, my limit ang service nila, yung nga lang mataas ang limit at bihira maabit ng comon users. This is base on my own experience and opinion. You can search online for the basis hahaha that mostly unsearchable via common search engines.

Back
Top Bottom