Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Essay Im a girl.. and im in love with a girl.. What the?!

I havent write for quite sometime, so i have this urge to write and tell you my story about my unexpected love.

I am bisexual, yes you heard me right, i love both men and women, but right now i think i just love one, and she's a she.
Di ko alam bakit ako na inlove ng ganito ka bongga, it was so unexpected, parang lumulundag sa tuwa ang puso ko,
everytime na magkausap kami, magkasama.
She's my rock, and maybe will be the reason of my downfall, di ko alam. :noidea:
I love her too much like MUCH! ngayon ko lang na experience ang ganitong klaseng love sa girl pa,
Swerte ko lang kasi, alam ko she's trying so hard din naman to work everything out.
yun nga lang a bit complicated, but whatever, mahal ko yung tao, and i told her i wont ever give up as long as kaya ko pa.
As long as gusto pa nya, as long as my spark pa, kahit gaano kahirap mamahalin ko sya.
Damn, im so in love talaga, hirap i explain parang lutang ako, parang im under her spell. whatever you call it, i call it love. TRUE LOVE.
I cant even go on a day without thinking of her, without talking to her. Ganun ko sya ka love.
Parang romeo and juliet ang peg, minus the tragedy. :lol:
Sabi nga ni jireh whatever his surname is, magkalayong mundo kami ngayon. Pero sobrang feel ko yung love emitting between us.
Di ko alam paano ngyari yung ganito, kala ko nga mawawala na to noon eh, lagi na kami nag aaway, bihira mag usap, may mga sagabal, may mga trials. pero look at us now, or look at me now.. di ko masasabi yung side nya, pero kung ako tatanungin nyo, mahal ko sya.
Yes she's a girl, and im a girl, but its love nonetheless, who needs labels? who needs those boy girl relationship?
alam ko its too early to think for our future, but you know what...?? i see her in mine, and i wanna be with her whatever the circumstances will be.

too much? nah.. im just ready for her, and im ready for the judgmental eyes of homophobics, as long as im with her, as long as we love each other,
We're so gonna make this work. :)

kaya mo yan.. kaya nyo yan...

I havent write for quite sometime, so i have this urge to write and tell you my story about my unexpected love.

I am bisexual, yes you heard me right, i love both men and women, but right now i think i just love one, and she's a she.
Di ko alam bakit ako na inlove ng ganito ka bongga, it was so unexpected, parang lumulundag sa tuwa ang puso ko,
She's my rock, and maybe will be the reason of my downfall, di ko alam. :noidea:
I love her too much like MUCH! ngayon ko lang na experience ang ganitong klaseng love sa girl pa,
Swerte ko lang kasi, alam ko she's trying so hard din naman to work everything out.
yun nga lang a bit complicated, but whatever, mahal ko yung tao, and i told her i wont ever give up as long as kaya ko pa.
As long as gusto pa nya, as long as my spark pa, kahit gaano kahirap mamahalin ko sya.
Damn, im so in love talaga, hirap i explain parang lutang ako, parang im under her spell. whatever you call it, i call it love. TRUE LOVE.
I cant even go on a day without thinking of her, without talking to her. Ganun ko sya ka love.
Sabi nga ni jireh whatever his surname is, magkalayong mundo kami ngayon. Pero sobrang feel ko yung love emitting between us.
Di ko alam paano ngyari yung ganito, kala ko nga mawawala na to noon eh, lagi na kami nag aaway, bihira mag usap, may mga sagabal, may mga trials. pero look at us now, or look at me now.. di ko masasabi yung side nya, pero kung ako tatanungin nyo, mahal ko sya.
Yes she's a girl, and im a girl, but its love nonetheless, who needs labels? who needs those boy girl relationship?
alam ko its too early to think for our future, but you know what...?? i see her in mine, and i wanna be with her whatever the circumstances will be.

too much? nah.. im just ready for her, and im ready for the judgmental eyes of homophobics, as long as im with her, as long as we love each other,

Thanks zenqui.. :) i know we can, we just have to hold tight,,.

WOW. Just Wow! Bihira yang ganyan a. Sana happy ending ang mangyari ;)

Thanks... pero.. hhmm.. madami na rin pareho ng situation ko..
Boys love boys and girls love girls..
who cares about labels when you're in love right? :)

Thanks Ian.. pupush ko talaga toh.. hahaha

Speechless, follow your heart ts :) lahat ng tao parepareho :)

... just wondering if you are a discreet or not. anyway, just enjoy the feeling :)

hanggat wala kayong tinatapakang tao ituloy niyo yan .. nasa tao yan kung pano patatakbuhin buhay nila ,, :)

nice TS! I'm also in a g2g relationship now. Maraming may ayaw sa relationship namin but we just love each other so much. Good to know na meron din pala akong kapareho ng situation dito. Goodluck po ;)

Never ever limit your self when it comes to a mental or emotional state of well-being characterized by positive or pleasant emotions ranging from contentment to intense joy.

Aja

Oo naman.. ikaw lang ang makakapagpatakbo sa buhay mo, desisyon mo pa rin ang masusunod.

nice TS! I'm also in a g2g relationship now. Maraming may ayaw sa relationship namin but we just love each other so much. Good to know na meron din pala akong kapareho ng situation dito. Goodluck po ;)

Go lang sa makakapagpasaya sa atin

Back
Top Bottom