Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Importance of having Breakfast

Marlon16

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Breakfast can help prevent strokes, heart attack and sudden death. Advice on not to skip breakfast! For those who always skip breakfast, should stop that habit now! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Because the frequency of heart attack, sudden death, and stroke peaks between 6:00 a.m. and noon, with the highest incidence being between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.What mechanism within the body could account for this significant jump in sudden death in the early morning hours?

Platelet, tiny elements in the blood that keep us from bleeding to Death if we get a cut, can clump together inside our arteries due to cholesterol or laque buildup in the artery lining. It is in the morning hours that platelets become the most activated and tend to form these internal blood clots at the greatest frequency.

However, eating even a very light breakfast prevents the morning platelet activation that is associated with heart attacks and strokes. Studies performed at Memorial University in St.Johns, Newfoundland found that eating a light, very low-fat breakfast was critical in modifying the morning platelet activation. Subjects in the study consumed either low-fat or fat-free yogurt, orange juice, fruit, and a source of protein coming from yogurt or fat-free milk. So if you skip breakfast, it's important that you change this practice immediately in light of this research. Develop a simple plan to eat cereal, such as oatmeal or Bran Flakes, along with six ounces of grape juice or orange juice, and perhaps a piece of fruit. This simple plan will keep your platelets from sticking together, keep blood clots from forming, and perhaps head off a potential Heart Attack or stroke.

So never ever skip breakfast

Source: wonderfulinfo

Boss! Thnks po sa Advice.. minsan lng kc ako kumakain pag umaga!

nakak panghina pla eto.. :hilo:

:salute: Ayos boss! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
ako nga din eh... dapat pala kumain na tayo lagi ng breakfast... :lol:

That's right. Never ever skip your breakfast. Lalo na if youre working, or malayo ang biyahe for school and work.

Ako I fainted sa school just last sem buti na lang nasa tambayan ako with my friends. Siguro I was also suffering from ulcer na kasi di talaga ko nagbbreakfast. Tapos lunch ko mga 1pm pa. Ang alam ko lang was pinapawisan ako ng malamig nun. Saka ang lamig ng feeling ng tiyan ko. Siguro it was a very very weak heart attack lang. Pero kakatakot talaga. Akala ko sanay na tiyan ko na di kumakain ng almusal pero I was wrong.

Pero makulit talaga ko kaya di pa rin ako nag-aalmusal. :lol:

Last edited:
ako din...na lagi nagbbrekfast...puro kopi lng :weep:

kakain na ko lagi tuwing umaga :D

thanks sa info

:nice:

di pa naman ako sanay mag-agahan. tsk tsk...:sigh:

pero ngayon alam ko na dapat mag-bf ako. :yes:

:thanks: for the info papi. :kiss:

:snack: i eat breakfast, kahit kunti, okay lang ma late :lol: ...mas importante naman yun, health ei :lol: ....

Talga?Since nagwo-work ako,lagi kona makalimutan kumain ngbreakfast,kaya parang nasanay narin ako! but if I have time pa naman kakain talga ako ng breakfast.

I was lucky enough to be the lady that was asked to be Maria in the Sound Of Music, and that film was fortunate enough to be huge hit. The same with Mary Poppins. I got terribly lucky in that respect.

http://www.groovenet.ph/megan

:slap: naku ako pa naman skip din ng breakfast... :panic: milo lang inom ko eh :weep:
cge try ko eat breakfast na... :D

right malaking tulong ang breakfast kasi bago mag start ng work need energy! ;)

breakfast is really important. sabi nga nila.. eat like a king pag breakfast. :)

i just finished actually.. i had a sandwich from the sandwich guy. :)

Thanks for the informative thread, TS.

Our mothers were right: Breakfast really is the most important meal of the day. Not only does it give us energy to start a new day, but breakfast is linked to many health benefits, including weight control and improved performance.

A healthy breakfast can give us:

A more nutritionally complete diet, higher in nutrients, vitamins and minerals

Improved concentration and performance in the classroom or the boardroom

More strength and endurance to engage in physical activity

Lower cholesterol levels

So never ever skip breakfast guys!

Breakfast can help prevent strokes, heart attack and sudden death. Advice on not to skip breakfast! For those who always skip breakfast, should stop that habit now! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Because the frequency of heart attack, sudden death, and stroke peaks between 6:00 a.m. and noon, with the highest incidence being between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.What mechanism within the body could account for this significant jump in sudden death in the early morning hours?

Platelet, tiny elements in the blood that keep us from bleeding to Death if we get a cut, can clump together inside our arteries due to cholesterol or laque buildup in the artery lining. It is in the morning hours that platelets become the most activated and tend to form these internal blood clots at the greatest frequency.

However, eating even a very light breakfast prevents the morning platelet activation that is associated with heart attacks and strokes. Studies performed at Memorial University in St.Johns, Newfoundland found that eating a light, very low-fat breakfast was critical in modifying the morning platelet activation. Subjects in the study consumed either low-fat or fat-free yogurt, orange juice, fruit, and a source of protein coming from yogurt or fat-free milk. So if you skip breakfast, it's important that you change this practice immediately in light of this research. Develop a simple plan to eat cereal, such as oatmeal or Bran Flakes, along with six ounces of grape juice or orange juice, and perhaps a piece of fruit. This simple plan will keep your platelets from sticking together, keep blood clots from forming, and perhaps head off a potential Heart Attack or stroke.

So never ever skip breakfast

Source: wonderfulinfo

pwede ba dito mai-post yung nabanggit na study sa memorial university para maaral natin maige kung sapat ang pagaaral na ginawa nila?
mahirap magsabisabi ng hindi alam ang pinanggalingan ng study.

Thank you po very informative wait lang magluluto pa ko!

Back
Top Bottom