Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

In the HISTORY of the world, who has KILLED maximum INNOCENT human beings?

vanniworks

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
View attachment 233802

In the HISTORY of the world, who has KILLED maximum INNOCENT human beings? Muslims or Christians?

1) “Hitler”
Do you know who he was

He was a Christian, but media will never call Christians terrorists.

2) “Joseph Stalin called as Uncle Joe”.

He has killed 20 million human beings including 14.5 million were starved to death.

Was he a Muslim

3) “Mao Tse Tsung (China)”

He has killed 14 to 20 million human beings.

Was he a Muslim

4) “Benito Mussolini (Italy)”

He has killed 400 thousand human beings.

Was he a Muslim

5) “Ashoka” In Kalinga Battle

He has killed 100 thousand human beings.

Was he a Muslim

6) Embargo put by George Bush in Iraq,

1/2 million children
has been killed in Iraq alone!!! Imagine these people are never called terrorists by the media.

Why

Today the majority of the non-muslims are afraid by hearing the words “JIHAD”.

Jihad is an Arabic word which comes from root Arabic word “JAHADA” which means “TO STRIVE” or “TO STRUGGLE” against evil and for justice. It does not
mean killing innocents.

The difference is we stand against evil, not with evil”.

You still think that ISLAM is the problem

1. The First World War, 17 million dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

2. The Second World War, 50-55 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).

3. Nagasaki atomic bombs 200000 dead
(caused by non-Muslim).

4. The War in Vietnam, over 5 million dead (caused by non-Muslim).

5. The War in Bosnia/Kosovo, over 5,00,000 dead (caused by non-Muslim).

6. The War in Iraq (so far) 12,000,000 deaths
(caused by non-Muslim).

7. Afghanistan, Iraq, Palestine, Burma etc (caused by non-Muslim).

8. In Cambodia 1975-1979, almost 3 million deaths (caused by non-Muslim).

“MUSLIMS ARE NOT TERRORISTS
AND
TERRORISTS ARE NOT MUSLIMS.”

AT SA KASALUKUYAN, KUNG BAYOLENTE ANG MGA MUSLIM, SI ILANG BILYONG BILANG NITO AY DAPAT NAGING BIKTIMA NA KAYO NG OPPRESSION NG MGA MUSLIM O BAKA NALIPOL NA KAYO. KASO HINDI.

View attachment 233805

Attachments

• 11012452_368100430053561_5252282181579034468_n.jpg
    11012452_368100430053561_5252282181579034468_n.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 04a4eab34.jpg
    04a4eab34.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
Those people you've mentioned had different motivations for their genocide and they're political not religious. They don't fit the modern-day definition of "terrorist." They are brutal and malevolent dictators. Terrorists are the small fry on the extreme edge who can't get what they want so they commit acts of terrorism in order to try and force everybody to accept their ways through fear and by causing social instability. Those dictators, on the other hand, were elected to power by a democratic majority so there is nothing in common in that respect. Either way, the reputation of 20th century communist/fascist dictators is usually perceived and portrayed just as bad, if not worse, as those of Islamic terrorists so I don't get why you want to make one of them seem any less vicious than the other.

Anyway, Nazism and communism have already ended so the negative sentiments towards them kind of subside while Islam is the most destructive single political or religious ideology in the history of mankind and it continues to strike terror even up to this day.

And FYI: Hitler was not Christian. He was a pagan.

none off them have killed innocent people.... its beyond our knowledge... in the reality

And FYI: Hitler was not Christian. He was a pagan.

Here is the question:

Why did he celebrate Christmas with his soldiers?

Why did he visit Pope in Vatican Church?

Why did he attend a Sunday Mass?

Last edited:
Ayan tayo eh,,, so anong point? this argument falls blaming God Again and again?

Maximum HUman being? Hindi ba pwedeng "In the History of the World who have killed a lot of innocent human being, And Again I dunno if your a atheist or what But respect Other's belief, You may say you're not, But With your Words, It's very clear You're accusing Christianity as the roots of all A.k.a MAXIMUM ( LOL ) killings of humans, Just remember, Not all Are christians, and Not all in the Christian Sect Believe and follow The "TRUE CHRISTIAN BELIEFS" so as for you sir, Show some respect, if you want someone to respect.

- - - Updated - - -

oh and one more thing, You didn't even Gone through the Deepest hole yet, You don't know How Deep the rabbit hole is, You may think You know that which you believe were true but in the end, all you see is just a masquerade of lies which the men on top choose for you to believe, it's a sad story though but it's reality.

Last edited:
Sa pagkaka alam ko, si Adolf at ng kanyang mga alagada mahilig sa germanic mysticism. Cguro catholic by birth si Adolf.

Si Joseph Stalin at yung kanilang mga kauri ay mga atheist.

More on politics yung punto kung bakit nagkaka gyera or maraming nagpapatayan, yung Religion ay ginagamit lang nang mga makapangyarihan tao para sa kanilang mga masamang adhika-in.

Tini-take advantage lang nang Western countries yung mga Muslim, pero nasa mga muslim mismo yung solution.... kung baga yung US at Isreal ay gumagatong lang sa gulo.

Wala sa Religion ang dahilan ng patayan O kagulohan sa mundo. Nasa baluktot na katwiran ng makapangyarihang tao.

Last edited:
Here is the question:

Why did he celebrate Christmas with his soldiers?

Why did he visit Pope in Vatican Church?

Why did he attend a Sunday Mass?

Christmas is a SECULAR holiday. It is celebrated around the world by Christians and non-Christians alike. And anyone can meet the Pope and attend a Sunday mass. It's open for everyone. But unless one believes thatJesus Christ is God, he is not Christian. Hitler did not believe Jesus is God nor the Son of God. He did not even believe Jesus was a Jew. He was not Christian. He was a pagan. He had his own unorthodox view of god.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler

This is the most interesting part.

Sino yung kinikilala niyang god?

He did not believe in the biblical Jesus, or the Judeo-Christian God, or the gods of ANY religion. He had his OWN conception of god. He was not a part of any traditional religion.

He did not believe in the biblical Jesus, or the Judeo-Christian God, or the gods of ANY religion. He had his OWN conception of god. He was not a part of any traditional religion.

The question is sino yung kinikilala niyang god?

so? anu ang punto dito? gusto mong tawagin na terorista ang nasa listahan mo or anu?

None, that's why I said his god had a vague identity. If Hitler's god had a name, then historians would have long come up with a definitive answer pertaining to his religious beliefs. But it continues to perplex them up to this day.

^ actually boss, kung iintindihin po natin yung post ni TS ay gusto nyang iparating na hindi lang ang Islam ang nagpra-praktis ng mass genocide. at bakit pag hindi muslim ang gumawa ng mass genocide ay di tinatawag na terorista,

None, that's why I said his god had a vague identity. If Hitler's god had a name, then historians would have long come up with a definitive answer pertaining to his religious beliefs. But it continues to perplex them up to this day.

ang sabi po Hitler

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a
fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded
by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and
summoned men to fight against them and who, God’s truth! was greatest
not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian
and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord
at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the
Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was his fight
against the Jewish poison. Today, after two thousand years, with
deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact
that it was for this that He had to shed his blood upon the Cross. As
a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have
the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is
anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly, it is
the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty
to my own people. And when I look on my people I see them work and
work and toil and labor, and at the end of the week they have only
for their wages wretchedness and misery. When I go out in the morning
and see these men standing in their queues and look into their
pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very
devil, if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two
thousand years ago, turn against those by whom today this poor people
are plundered and exposed.”

[Adolf Hitler, speech in Munich on April 12, 1922]

Link: http://www.hitler.org/speeches/04-12-22.html

Last edited:
^ actually boss, kung iintindihin po natin yung post ni TS ay gusto nyang iparating na hindi lang ang Islam ang nagpra-praktis ng mass genocide. at bakit pag hindi muslim ang gumawa ng mass genocide ay di tinatawag na terorista,

Nabanggit ko na'to sa first post ko. Mas masahol ang genocide kesa terrorism. Konti lang ang human casualties sa terrorism dahil maliliit lang na grupo ang kadalasan gumagawa nun kumpara sa genocide na mismong gobyerno ang gumagawa at buo o malaking populasyon ng tao ang nililipol.

Ang mga terrorist groups ay mga kalaban ng gobyerno. Ang mga gumagawa ng genocide ay mismong gobyerno.

- - - Updated - - -

Maraming conflicting statements si Hitler. Inconsistent ang mga sinasabi niya. Sinabi niya lang yang quote na yan para makuha ang suporta ng Germany noon na isang predominantly Christian country. May mga anti-religious speech din xa.

Nabanggit ko na'to sa first post ko. Mas masahol ang genocide kesa terrorism. Konti lang ang human casualties sa terrorism dahil maliliit lang na grupo ang kadalasan gumagawa nun kumpara sa genocide na mismong gobyerno ang gumagawa at buo o malaking populasyon ng tao ang nililipol.

Ang mga terrorist groups ay mga kalaban ng gobyerno. Ang mga gumagawa ng genocide ay mismong gobyerno.

but still ang mass genocide ay nakaka terrorize, na kung susundan po natin yung ibang mga thread ni TS ay parang nanghihingi sya ng kapantay na karapatan pag dating sa diskriminasyon na kahalintulad sa mga kristyano.. na sa pagkaka intindi ko ay "wag ikakapit sa relihiyong Islam ang ginagawa ng kapwa nya muslim". dahil pag kristyano naman ang gumagawa ng ganuon ay ikinakapit lang sa mismong indibidwal ang kanyang mga ginawa, di katulad sa muslim na nagiging kasalanan ng buong Islam..

- - - Updated - - -

Maraming conflicting statements si Hitler. Inconsistent ang mga sinasabi niya. Sinabi niya lang yang quote na yan para makuha ang suporta ng Germany noon na isang predominantly Christian country. May mga anti-religious speech din xa.

:thumbsup: agree, maari ngang politika lang yung pakay hitler sa speech nya, who knows diba..

pwede po bang makahingi ng kopya sa conflicting, Inconsistent @ anti-religious (anti christian) na speech nya. pangdagdag ko lang po sa koleksyon ko.

Back
Top Bottom