Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Index] Android Software Tips & Tricks

@ yvesadriel

sir hnd b mawwala openline nun???kakatakot..hehehe...tpos pla sir s notification nya s taas myrong "not verizon sim" sv ng pinagpagawaan q ignore q lng dw un

TSKA PG MG BBROWSE aq cnsv "no signal found for mobile network"

my load reward makaka2long skin

Mamili na dyan Brod sa Firmware
9300XXUGMK6
I9300OLBGML1
I9300DXUGMK1
Philippines /Globe & Smart
OS 4.3
GT-i9300 Firmware Globe l GT-i9300 Firmware Smart

Downgrade OS 4.1.2 of Gt-i9300

Firmware of GT_l9300
I9300XXEMF6 I9300OLBEMF3 I9300DXEMB1
Philippines/Globe OS 4.1.2

Download

Instructions
> Extract (unzip) the firmware file
> Download Odin3_v3.09.zip
> Extract Odin zip-file
> Open Odin v3.09
> Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
> Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
> Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
> Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
> Click the Start button, sit back and wait a few minutes

Last edited:
Sir pahelp nmn ,s3 q hindi n kaya hard reset, nid ata flash firmware via Odin. Ang prob Hindi xa detect ng Odin, may samsungkies nmn aq. Kapag naghahard reset kc lumalabas invalid mount efs, pano kya to.? Help nmn.

Sir pahelp nmn ,s3 q hindi n kaya hard reset, nid ata flash firmware via Odin. Ang prob Hindi xa detect ng Odin, may samsungkies nmn aq. Kapag naghahard reset kc lumalabas invalid mount efs, pano kya to.? Help nmn.

Redownload ang firmware pag hindi MaExtract:
GT-I9300 http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=832085&page=21&p=19045768&viewfull=1#post19045768

Guide To Use Odin:
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=782065

Instructions:
Extract (unzip) the firmware file
Download Odin3_v3.09.zip
> Extract Odin zip-file (gumamait ng winzip o Winrar sa PC)
> Open Odin v3.09
> Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
> Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes

Pwede pa help.. paano po toh? may error kasi eh... "can't establish a reliable connection to the server" daw nag try na akong mag register, youtube trick etc.. ayaw pa rin..thanks sa makatulong :)

boss pwede po ba to sa flash ? hangang logo lang kas to s3 ng kapatid ko eh.. thanks
Pwede Bro. Eto pa ang alternative Firmware:
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=832085&page=21&p=19045768&viewfull=1#post19045768

Pwede pa help.. paano po toh? may error kasi eh... "can't establish a reliable connection to the server" daw nag try na akong mag register, youtube trick etc.. ayaw pa rin..thanks sa makatulong :)
Mag Reset Muna Bro:
1. Tap Home Key > > Settings > Privacy.
2. Tap Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset phone. Check Erase SD card if you want to erase the memory card.
4. Tap Erase everything.

Pwede Bro. Eto pa ang alternative Firmware:
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=832085&page=21&p=19045768&viewfull=1#post19045768

Mag Reset Muna Bro:
1. Tap Home Key > > Settings > Privacy.
2. Tap Factory data reset.
3. Tap Reset phone. Check Erase SD card if you want to erase the memory card.
4. Tap Erase everything.

na try ko na po mag reset ng phone boss..-_- ganun pa rin..di rin maka surf sa net, pero pag data con. naman nakaka fb naman ako, BTW Starmobile PLAY po yung phone ko,...

sir baka matulungan nyo ako. gusto ko partition ang extsd ko. sa pag search ito nakita ko tut.. partitioning using terminal emulator pero sadly unsuccessful baka matulungan nyo ako ng tama. salamat

SDSPLIT Repartition your SDcard Fat32 / Ext2
1 Must have a Custom ROM installed!
2 Install the sdsplit executable to your phone. To so this, open the ' terminal ' application /
ADB Shell and type the following commands at the prompts:
(Note: you will need an internet connection on your phone for this step)
If you are running these cmds from ADB Shell you do not need to type "su" as you will already
have root
$ su
# cd /data
# wget http://64.105.21.209/bin/lib/droid/sdsplit
# chmod 555 sdsplit
# exit
3 Decide the size of your FAT partition:
You should use one of two approaches to decide the size of your FAT partition. The first one
involves simply directly deciding this size (i.e. I want a 5G FAT partition). In this case, the
EXT2 partition will be the remainder of the card.
size_of_fat_partition = size
The second method is based upon the fact that you want to decide the size of the EXT2
partition and would like the FAT partition to be the remainder of the card. In this case, the
size of the FAT partition will be based on the size of your sdcard and the size of the EXT2
partition that you want. Use this formula to calculate it:
size_of_sdcard - size_of_ext2_partition = size
So, if you have an 8GB sdcard and want 1GB of space for apps on your EXT2 partition, use
7000M for the FAT size.
No matter which method you use, you will need to specify either bytes (no parameter),
kilobytes (K) or megabytes (M) . So, for a 5G partition would use a 5000M size parameter.
Note: The size parameter is currently case sensitive, use 7500M, not 7500m!
4 Backup your SDCard onto your PC
Note: To figure out how much data (in K) you have on you FAT partition, you can type the
following in your terminal / ADB Shell (the sdcard can not be mounted for this cmd to work):
$ du -s /sdcard
Note: to find out how much free space is left on your /data partition type (see available)
$ df /data
5 Run sdsplit. Use the size from step 3 below (do not forget the " M" in size if you are
specifying megabytes): (Note: you will need an internet connection on your phone for this
step)
Note: If you are using the JF1.5 update, you should put a -nc at the end of the commands
below since system configuration is not needed!
Non JF1.5 Build:
$ su
# /data/sdsplit -nd -fs size
# exit
JF1.5 Build:
$ su
# /data/sdsplit -nd -fs size -nc
# exit
Please, remember to record the output of this stage if you run into a problem. There will be a
permanent record of it in, /data/sdsplit.log .
6 Reboot your phone, via terminal:
reboot
Via ADB Shell:
adb shell reboot
7 Restore your data from your PC to your Fat partition of your SDCard.
8 You're done! You should have two partitions now on your sdcard. The FAT one mounted at /
sdcard and the EXT2 one mounted at /system/sd.
DO IT AGAIN:
If you simply want to change the size of your partitions because you are not happy with them
after the first run, and you have not wiped or reinstalled your system in the mean time, repeat
step 5 with the -fu and -nc options at the end. Be aware that this will delete any data you
have put on the EXT2 partition . You may do this as many times as you like.
/data/sdsplit -nd -fs size -fu -nc
i.e.
$ su
# /data/sdsplit -nd -fs 7000M -fu -nc
# exit

Last edited:
9300XXUGMK6
I9300OLBGML1
I9300DXUGMK1
OS 4.3

Firmware of GT_l9300

Download

Instructions
> Extract Odin zip-file
> Open Odin v3.09

paano sir pag onpenline kahit ano sa 2

Last edited:
sir pa help nman na flash q na ung s3 q kaso nka lagay emergency call only ty ty

sir meron n po bang pang ROOT s Cloudfone Excite 354g At paano po magOpenLine s Android.. Salamat sir...

mga sir maawa naman kayo tulungan nyo po ako na deadloop na si skk GLIMPSE 3G dual core jellybean ko.. una ni deadloop ni chainfire3d tapos naging deadloop na mga ilang araw.. :(

Re: [Index] Android Software Tips & Tricks

sir yvesadriel na try ko na yan yung nilagay ko yung firmware nyan na deadloop na ako.. pa help naman po... pls.. ilang buwan nang nakatiwangwang cp ko sayang kabibili ko lang po :(

- - - Updated - - -

sir ask ko lang sana masagot mo about sa cherry mobile fusion bolt... kasi nag download ako nang the walking dead dito sa symbianize yung pang tegra tapos pag install ko pag tapos mag loading nag has been stopped sya... ano po kaya compatible para sa device ko powervr ba o andreno o mali pls help po..

9300XXUGMK6
I9300OLBGML1
I9300DXUGMK1
OS 4.3

Firmware of GT_l9300

Download

Instructions
> Extract Odin zip-file
> Open Odin v3.09

Nice......

Back
Top Bottom