Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Is Antivirus necessary on my Android Phone??

pag iisipan ko kung aalisin ko ung kaspersky... so far isang virus lang naencounter q.

sa tingin ko needed parin antivirus to those who wishes too..I understand TS' point nman at tamang tama din naman po.. maybe linux-based OS as of now is impenetrable by these threats..so no need to install antivirus.. but what about in the near future.. as far as we know, kaya nagkaroon ng virus para kumita ang mga computer software and hardware companies through antivirus..sila lang may gawa nitong scenarios... like the MS things & stuffs, dba.. well never know.. linux is still a commercial entity, and it may end-up the same.. what if a genius manages to outwit the capabilities of linux-based OS..that could be possible though.. sa akin lang kc.. hassle na sa part natin ma virus.. na try ko na iyan.. its a waste of resources din..kahit ginawa yan dahil may purpose dn nman, nadadamay kc tayo.. on the other way around.. using antiviruses still gives no gurantee of being virus-free upon comparing anti viruses that others detect while others do not..i agree to what TS' mention na nasa atin na mismo manggagaling ang point of security and safety... sa akin, i kept my av running.. mas mabuti nang may pang depensa atleast confident tayo.. kesa sa wla... finally it depends upon the user's need. either way may conrresponding advantages dn naman, with or without antivirus... anywayz.. its a healthy discussion.. thanks for making these thead TS..:) peace to all, hehehe

klangan parin ng anti virus...
kapag hindi mo pa na experience pasukan ng VBS Cantix-a eh huli na ang pagsisisi...
hindi lang sa web nakukuha yan pwede ma spread ang virus sa maraming paraan..para safe atleast merun kang protection..

wow salamat dito! dami ko nalaman, basahin kona lng iba nextime, pag-laruan ko muna new android phone ko :D

buti nabasa ko to, di ko na kelangan install yung Antivirus na nadownload ko.

Thanks for sharing

Tama yan sir... Very useful topic although karamihan satin common sense n lang ang kylangan pero kylangan pang i remind ang lahat ng to...

Back
Top Bottom