Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

is there a dj in here?

yodod

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
whether you are a pro, in house, mobile of just killing time with your players[with mixers].. hop in here... hehehe

am using Virtual dj Pro Ed. in our mobile ss...

ako din..hhehhehhe
minsan sa mga mobile sound systems..

wow.. may ganito na pal dito... guyz im using acid pro and fruity loops... i make hiphp, dance, trance and remixes..:lol:

may mga mgagandang recommendations ba kau jan..:D

present din po ako! lyk d others sa pc lang din po ako. im using cool edit pro...

:band:

Ako po Online Radio DJ nun sa Earthbound radio... Madalas lang ako nagreremix ng mga kanta dun... :hi::hi:

Nagresign na po ako last 4 months due to health problems kasi ang schedule ko ay 1:00-7:00 a.m. here in the Philippines... Sa bahay lang ako nagdedj.

wow. ayos tol.

Rocking roll mga tol! :rock:

Banda muna tayo dito :band:

pero ms ok dj pag remix musics :lmao:

dj arjay is here! keep rollin... :music:

Last edited:
Hi guys! Im an aspiring DJ too :D Hehe :D Im more of a radio voice DJ here :D Had a chance to be a student DJ in one of the FM stations here in Manila and in school :D

Anyways, you guys know where to get really good DJ tools? And sound effects maybe? :D

hello guys,

just recently joined the group

just wanna ask if you have list of all possible songs played in gimik - party places. dance - party songs.

i have one sample - its shy guy.

my girlfriend recently came home for a visit and we party at some bars to name a few like padis and party place in pampanga
she really enjoyed all the music played by a band
may i have some playlist guys

i would really appreciate it so much

thanks and more power to everyone

Present.... AcousticaMixcraft/VDJ PRO/SonyAcid/F.loops

Mobile DJ here.

Last edited:
pa share u naman ung software na virtual dj or otsdj po!! thx pow like ko kc yan eh

DJ but more on the radio side...Dito sa legazpi city
if you want to listen to the station here's the link hxxp://w w w pbnbicol.com/okfmlegazpi

my callsign is vanillamax

any questions reactions just reply on my post and if you want to add me on my ym...''vanillamax" pa rin lagay nyo...msg me lang para alam ko kung san ko kau save sa list ko...iba kasi ang mga kasimbianize tol...

i am not allowed to upload or share apps or songs kc bawal sa company rules...

I'm still a fan of filipino ingenuity and resourcablility... Keep it up symbianizers!!!

any one here na pwede magpatut magdj im using virtual dj hndi ko kasi mablend ng maganda ung song and penge naman po ako ng mga samples nio and mga beat na usually ginagamit sa mga disco tnx mo nga bro

Want samples. . ? Search ny0 nlang cebumixclub. Jan ang astig na beats.

aq po gamit ko akai mpc dun po aq gumagawa ng drum pattern,gumagmit din ako ng fruityloops,cool edit pro,..gumagwa ako ng beat sa rap..

Back
Top Bottom