Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

SMART Is True That Unlimited Internet Corpo Sim of Smart Before Is Now ABS?

bizmaxpower

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Tremendous day fellow Symbianizers, is it true that the Unlimited Internet Corpo sim of Smar Before is Now ABS? Can you please share your knowledge or familiary aobut the matter or the thread?

naka smart corpo sim ako hindi ABS, 1.4TB Total Usage so far wala naman capping or throttling depende lang kung may problema sa linya

magkano yung gayan sir? paano rin makakuha?

@ tonz2k10, a wonderful sharing on you part. Wow! Your is very terric! A very high data allocation!

^ Kahit may business permit. It depends kung magkano i-aapprove sayo ng credit department nila.

If 1000 lang na approved sayong credit limit. Hindi ka pwede kumuha ng above sa 1000 MSF plans.

Last edited:
mate mukhang naka unli without pay ako im using smart and now naka 2 months skip na ako sa bill ! haha

Pwede ba kumuha ung mga sari sari store? May business permit ako nun? Pwede kaya?

Padelete po kung bawal..my corpo sim po kasi ako 1500 monthly..papasalo ko sana sa my gusto.. pm me nlng po thanks

Back
Top Bottom