Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Japan – 7 Days for Less Than 25kJapan - 25

SquallxLightning

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Kulayan na natin yang Japan

Day 1 – Touchdown Japan!
Arrival in Kansai International Airport
Tennoji

We arrived late night in Japan. Bought Icoca Card and Haruka Express Card and went to Tennoji to find our guest house.

Day 2 – Foodies and Sights!
Tsutenkaku
Shinsaibashi
Dotonbori
Mio Mall
Abeno Q

Yumiko-san (the guest-house owner) invited us to join in their buffet lunch. We then strolled the neighboring areas.

Day 3 – Amazing Osaka Day!
Osaka Castle
Osaka Castle Park
HEP Five Ferris Wheel

We bought 2-day Amazing Osaka Pass. Loved the autumn feels!

Day 4 – Amazing Osaka Day!
Tennoji Zoo
TenShiba Park
Tempozan Ferris Wheel
Captain Line Cruise

Last day of Amazing Osaka Pass. My first time at the zoo and mini-cruising day. You can add a lot to these and maximize the Osaka Amazing Pass.

Day 5 – The LQ Day!
Universal Studios Japan

The LQ day. Me versus my girlfriend. I told her it’s so expensive and we’d rather go to the Ocean Park. I lost. The power of woman’s tears.

Day 6 – Lazy Rainy Day!
Shitennoji Temple
Abeno Market

Supposedly, we’re heading for Kyoto however it was raining and we’re all drained from Universal Studios Japan. We just went on the neighboring area and went shopping for pasalubong. Tipid day.

Day 7 – Anime and Gadgets and Parting Time
Nipponbashi – Denden Town
Namba
Tsutenkaku

Anime and gadget day! And of course, final stretch of pasalubong shopping.

Last edited by a moderator:
asan yung computation of expenses mo TS?

Back
Top Bottom