Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

New updates of AREA 51.

cssniper

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Share ko lng sa inyo toh. New Discovery" Hole sa Northpole" Basahin nyo na lang ang pinost ng isang FB discoverer.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=151268965578905&set=a.100257247346744&type=3

AREA 51

This is the clear Image of AREA 51 that i can share with you.
>>>Notice that Microsoft has a link home page like the bing.com
Before they had this site that enable you to zoom in AREA 51 with the closest view that you could imagine.Now even the google maps and all other related satellite online images are restricted by the US government to publish this through the public eye over the net.

2a97ksg.jpg

Now in this image it is now more blur that the top one.
>>>Way back 2009 when first I post this thread. There are few sites that has a clear satellite images from AREA 51. US government uses their sources to limit the images that this web host can show over the web. UPDATED: 03/29/2011

2n73907.jpg

The one encircle is the AREA 51 looking at 5 miles above the thru satellite image
>>>Back in 2009. if you are familiar with google earth, you can search the word area 51 and goes straight into it. However since it's being restricted. Now Area 51 remove it's tag name on every satellites that is used in the public.

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this thread, if either this is the wrong spot! Do me a favor and I do apologize. I just want to give you guys some clues behind your nasty mind after you read this article. It’s an accident when I saw this article over the web when I was still working as a technical support representative in a known contact center here in Makati City. It gives me an interest that is why I’m here to give you people some ideas and clues or you might as well provide other hints and clues or even share what you’ve knew about Area 51 is.

So where should I start first? Oh well I guess I can start first to read your mind! He he, just kidding. Right now its exactly 4:58 in the morning 28th of Aug. 2009.

So I was saying Area 51 is located at Nevada State, USA in the middle of the desert. It is also where most of the sightings or so called Alien appearance and spacecrafts crash on the site. (Which is obviously much known today for movie industries like SmallVille, Aliens etc?) If you still remember the TV series Sightings? Then that is the spot to get you started. Its is also the place where US scientist gather almost 90% of remains of the aliens and spacecrafts that where retrieved (which is still hidden from the eyes of the people and the media around the globe) during the crash site investigation. US government use their resources and all other connections around the globe if they detect anything that is related to any alien space form in the crash site any where in the world. This remains where kept hundreds of feet below the ground for experiments (for what purpose?, which I do not know yet)The place is Area 51, they so called. Because of highly secure advance technology and state of the art facilities. People working below the ground were only work for the assigned duties and responsibilities. They were being transported Via Air transport which is very exclusively for people working in this area. Its is also where they built this aircraft model SR 71 or so called the Blackbird because of its latest structure that is immune to any radar due to its high altitude recorded. Some says that the technology was a revised engineered from a raw materials of alien spacecraft. US Air force uses this aircraft (SR 71) for air-to-ground and air-to-air attacks. The Russian government made quite amaze for this newest technology ever created.
SR 71 was very popular during those times until it was shut down due to high cost of manufacture. And at the same time Russian government and scientist invested to build a technology that could detect the plane even its high altitude.

sr71.jpg

SR 71's

Area 51 is where they conduct weapon testing and nuclear testing so the site is exposed to radiation. Its is even hidden from the tourist, media, guests and even the US government. So who are allowed to come near in this place? No one!. That is because security in this place is very restricted I mean very secured facilities and even its perimeter. They had this technology which detects either it is a human or animal entering near the restricted spots so no chances for you to see this place. Some organization tried using spy satellites just to view exactly the site, but only few images were seen and it was blocked by NASA’s computer genius. This images from the satellites was a thousands of feet above the ground. You can use livemaps.com for you to have a sneak preview. US has the most advance super computer that would shut off anything who is trying to hack or use satellite to view the images on this site. So only few images remain show to the public and on the web. It was never been updated the last time US blocked the spy satellite for the years because of the newly applied law. All testing plane are not allowed to fly in this area. Any abide this law will put into corresponding punishment. There was a report that people were caught by secured personal and cameras who are violating the warning signs on the place. But if you still want to see this Area you might at well need to climb the highest peak and get some telescope just to view the site. Well chances are 50 percent that is because the location is sitting few meters below the ground so only few things you might see like airplanes, few cars and facilities. That is because the secret hiding place is hundreds of feet below the ground. Secure personal working the perimeter were ask to monitor the area 24/7. Person caught by the secure camera were being under investigation or even go to jail behind bars until they were cleared. Scientist working below the ground has duties and responsibilities once there inside the laboratories they work on their own duties, they can’t just move from once place to another or going from facilities which they don’t belong. Employees are required to stay on their posts and they are no allowed to say anything related to their work on any public places even their homes. So you might as well ask your self if you are an employee here you might ask your self “Why am I working here in the first place?” the answer is you are assigned in a certain task that is your duties and responsibilities, your are not allowed to enter in any facilities which are not assigned. So people don’t have any exact clues what’s going on in the other floors. Scientist are the one who are allowed to conduct experiments and testing in the said areas. People here were not allowed to talk what they are working for. Its being kept secret from employees to employees. Here scientists made this latest technology called Aurora, its is an aircraft loaded with high tech missiles and self guided missiles and is faster than the SR 71. Only few where able to built due to high cost of manufacturing and high fuel consumption, Fuel used to fly this things needs pure and even too expensive to make. So for you guys playing Command and Conquer Generals pc game you might check out Aurora and SR71 which is the part of USA’s airfield weaponry. This technology was being inspired by other country that is why USSR made their own version. The Tornado, its popular in one of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s movie because for its vertical take off.

Other High Tech Aircrafts:

640472595_aurora_mach_6_plus_attack_us_war_aircraft_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

AURORA

B2%20Spirit.img_assist_custom.jpg

B2(Stealth Bomber Plane)

Boeing_BirdofPrey_flt.jpg

Bird of Prey
>>>They say that the wing is designed to minimize shadow

Area 51 is popular in an arcade game (Area 51) where you play as a first person. The rule of the game is to survive and kill those nasty aliens while going from level to level. Some scene in this game also might be the image inside the facilities.

Other remains of alien species where kept here for studies, experiments and studies of the third world. Other says that they kept them alive for human abduction, (Leechers) purposes. The place is highly secured that is why people working on the upper ground are not allowed went in this area. All they knew is they are working for the latest technology development. They use people for alien abduction to keep this creature alive for experiments. So this might be the reason why people are missing with no evidence that where seen, up until now.

Do you know what Bermuda Triangle is? also known as the Devil’s Triangle. Some beliefs that any one pass this area were being ported in a different dimension or the third world. Reports said that aircraft are missing after they passed this site. No evidence of the remains is retrieve on the crash site. So who ever behind this mysterious disappearance, we might even know yet. That is because this, disappearance are being explained by the experts. Ships disappearance also recorded near the place. Until this very moment no results of investigation. NASA forms a group to investigate and hoping to retrieve evidence on the crash site Things are still being puzzled. They said that it is a human error or engine failure. So the questions is if it’s a human error or engine malfunctions, why they cant retrieve the bodies that were still missing until now right? Not even a piece of the aircraft is seen on the crash site. So guys it’s up to you to judge who and why they did this mysterious disappearance.

One brave person working in this site is trying to reveal these secrets. But US government, CIA and FBI used all their resources to track down his records and delete all his credentials from this organizations and even his existence. They even deleted the records that he attend and graduated in any schools. Showing no records of his existence in the organization. Even media’s questioning him. Some says that he is just an ordinary person or a stranger. US government uses all their resources just to stop him. He work secretly in a unknown location for his own security. That is why if you notice most of the movies you’ve watch is related to aliens and sci-fi fictions because of him. He reveal what he exactly knew about the site. Some are believers and some are not. That is why on the web aliens were born and on the eyes of the public. These clues give most of the ideas why producers use the media to give watchers a little bit of previews about aliens in the third world. The body structure of an alien look like is an elongated skull and pointer fingers like humans, big round eyes which very common on all films that we’ve watch most often. To be honest no one even seen this evidences (except if you were a scientist working in Area 51). Who knows may be one of them is working in this site that keeps the public mislead to information. They keep the mouth and eyes of the public hidden from what is truth. That is why you might notice Expert says that this is just only a none sense or unmindful thought of the people around you. I’m not saying you guys reading this article to believe in me but just to give you an idea what is really going on in our today’s technology. I’m not also against the technology since I’m an avid fun also of these latest gadgets like ipod, cell phone, console game and many other, but to give a hints what is this thing going on. For those guys knows what I’m talking about then we might be is a right spot. If you have anything in your mind that you want to share or corrected what I posted here they you might just added comments or suggestion. Who knows we might talk about that later. Thank you for your time and I just to apologize for those people who don’t believe that is because you have your own choice and will so I’m really sorry to waist your time reading this article but for those guys who knew what I’m talking then I would be glad to hear anything from you. Till then.

10xaa1z.jpg

The image above is taken from bing maps. It is the testing area for high explosives and even
Hiroshima bomb was tested here before it was dropped

You can see here that it is not just a few bombs was tested here due to its crater, may be few km in diameter. Nearly no plants can grow here because of high radiation.

sb7lur.jpg

Circled in red is AREA 51. The encircled in blue is the testing area. And you can see it 5 miles above

2lufo2f.jpg

Corn farm.
No answers on how the hell this farm built in circle shape. Hundreds of farm wherein this shape are located in the entire zone. Others are miles from the next substation.Pretty weird.May be theres something that they hide here. No clue what is it all about.

206btkn.jpg

1 mile above

Extraterrestrial Highway (Highway 375)

high-600.jpg

4711198898_a53e049fe5.jpg

Highway375.gif

Road Map

Length: 98.0 mi / 157.7 km
Time to Allow: An out and back trip can be done in one day, but if you take the entire loop, plan on spending from 2-6 days.
Refuel: none for the next 98 miles.

It was named after several sighting were discovered around the area.

The Extraterrestrial Highway may be a long stretch of 98 miles with only the small town of Rachel along its expanse, but because of its proximity to the famed "Area 51", fans claim it is one of the most "visited" areas in the country. Officially designated in 1996 for the many UFO sightings along the lonely road, the byway now sports a sign posting its speed limit as "Warp 7" and another sign warning of alien encounters for the next 51 miles.

Due to the gradual descent into the valley, the city of Rachel can be seen long before visitors reach it. Once inside the town, take a break from driving and visit the Little A'Le'Inn, a small restaurant that has gotten into the spirit of things. Large painted words on the side of the building scream "Earthlings Welcome" and the restaurant offers a lot of alien merchandise. Tourists and locals claim the food served, including the Alien burger, is "out of this world."

The byway ends at Warm Springs, the intersection of Highway 375 and US 6. Many old mines and ghost towns are scattered along the length of the byway for visiting travelers. Unfortunately, Area 51 is restricted to public access (in fact doesn't even officially exist), but be prepared; while driving down the highway, visitors and locals alike have often seen strange lights glowing in the night sky . . . perhaps an unidentified flying object?

About Bob Lazar

Bermuda Triangle(

Last edited:
Re: About Area 51

may movie ito..hehe..sabi nila dito dinala ang bangkay ng alien

Ahh. Area 51? Yung scandalosong lugar ng mga astronaut? Teka. Diba nandyan ang Umbrella corp? Resident EVIL4?

may movie ito..hehe..sabi nila dito dinala ang bangkay ng alien

Ahh. Area 51? Yung scandalosong lugar ng mga astronaut? Teka. Diba nandyan ang Umbrella corp? Resident EVIL4?

Anything you watch over the TV sets and on movies/films are all been exactly idea of those people have been looking for answers about Area 51. A mysterious place on earth. You may use youtube for you references. Other scene where about the sites which was used for bomb testing, other are weird a some kinda hole which leads to a tunnel connecting from one another. Area 51 has level underneath the ground. So for you guys interested with this place hoping you may share all your resources to find answers for this questions? Why is Area 51 being hidden from the public eyes? Why is it restricted if its just a new technology going on this site? US government passed the Law which will cause human for being abducted?

Ah yes d AREA 51

na mention ito ni robert langdon [tom hanks] sa The Davinci Code

its all about aliens
meron akong napanood nun i think CAPS AMAZING, kinuwento nya ito at ang mga resident na nakatira sa palibot ng area ay nakakakita ng mga UFO like that...

I think may malaking lihim ang tinatago ng area 51 na yan:fire:

gnyan din po ung mga nereresearch q eh pero po hnd q po yn ntpos,,,, pero po my npnuod po aq s yutube ata po un,,, my bgo dw pong area 51,, qng bga po ung area 51,, nili2pt n,, area 52 d2 po ung nym ng lugr n un,, ska po ung s area 51,, npnuod q po s youtube,, my nkhang image ung satellite n something,, rounded n metallic ung kuly,, in short,, prang UFO n lumilipd,, lumilipd kc po my mki2ta po dung anino,, n pra po tlgang nklutng,, ska po ung cnbi mo pong spacecraft,, ung SR 71 po?? aun po b ung triangle n my anti gravity?? kya po wla po xang nirerelease n sound,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucZKCrMvqu4&feature=related
yn po ung url s youtube,, better watch it!!

MODERATOR EDIT: Iwasan po natin ang pag gamit ng sms type words and phrases sa ating mga posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maraming tinatagong secret doc. Ang area51

add spaces po. medyo boring basahin eh

pero nice thread po :clap:

salamat tol..kasi nag hanap n ako kahit saan site wala ako nakita na aritcle about sa are 51...interesado kasi ako pag ganito pinag uusapan ...

Last edited:
laro kau gta san andreas hehe may gnyang map

MODERATOR EDIT: Iwasan po natin ang pag gamit ng sms type words and phrases sa ating mga posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
slamat tol..ksi ng hanap n ako khit saan site wla ako mkita n aritcle about s are 51...interesting kc ako pag pinag uusapan ang mga ganito...

Thanks for the support! I'll just updates this thread.

sana makapagtrabaho ako dun..

Employees of Area 51 are selected and there's consequences. You are not allow to tell to any of your relatives not even you own family, kids,wife,husband.You are do not have permission to divulge information outside/inside what you see inside Area 51. It is said that employees have areas of restrictions, you can't visit any areas that you are not belong to.

matagal ko na narinig ang area 51 70's and 80's pa, nuon nga maynakita silang lumilipad na spacecraft na bumabaga at lumiliwanag, di naglaon nalamanlaman SR71 spy plane pala at F111s fighterbomber. marami nga daw kabalaghan jan sa area51 di ba nafeature din yan sa Independence Day movie, ultimo president nila di alam ang mga nangyayari jan sa loob nagulat lang sya nuong napunta sya duon binabadyetan nya ang project jan pero wala syang alam sa mga nangyayari..

attachment.php

Attachments

• area51.jpg
    area51.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
Tama ka dyan!But government already knew whats goin on as of these days. They're just hiding it from the eyes of public and medias. It it really a big issue to human raise one these secrets reveals.

SIT PA UPDATE p ng ibang info about area51 :clap::clap: ganda basahin kapag ganitong story

Madalas ko din mapanood sa mga documentaries ang Area 51. Laging may conspiracy theory ang mga mahihilig sa pagre-research sa lugar na yan. Pero interesting nga talaga sya kasi napa-secure ng lugar na yan grabe. Kahit sa pamilya, kaibigan at kamag-anak mo, di mo pwede ikwento kung san ka nagwowork kung assigned ka nga sa Area 51. May isang Docu-serye sa History Ch. tungkol jan sa conspiracy sa Area 51. Yung UFO Hunters. Sa US kasi may mga unIdentified Flying object sightings kasi madalas nakikita. At minsan ayon sa mga testigo na nakakita umano ng mga UFO's eh, minsan may mga kasunod na fighter jets yung UFO like F..F something di ko matandaan kung ano number.

BAsta pag mat UFO daw, minsan may humahabol daw na mga fighter jets. Kaya siguro, ina-associate ang Area 51 sa mga aliens , UFO's at mga never before seen na mga fighter planes.

Ako opinyon ko lang to but I think, yung mga UFO sightings na nakikita is dun nga siguro galing sa Area 51. Siguro ito yung mga under experiment pa na air vehicles na tinetesting paliparin kaya sa gabi nakikita yung mga strange lights na sinasabi ng mga testigo.

Well, napaka higpit ng security dun kaya ultimong information na pwede mo masagap, controlled din just like a Blackhole in space na sa sobrang lakas ng gravity, pati lights ay di makakaligtas...but it emits heat...or heat radiation something like that..which represents sa Area 51 eh speculations at kung anu-anong theory...

GAnun sa area 51. Swerte mo kung makalabas ka ng buhay pag dinivulge mo ang info's about sa mga activities dun.

meron movie ngayong 2011 about dito... Super 8, Steven Spielberg pa producer... yeah!

Now Lets talk about BOB LAZAR.

bob-lazar-s4.jpg

bob-lazar.jpg

Robert Scott Lazar or Bob Lazar (born January 26, 1959, in Coral Gables, Florida, United States, to Albert Lazar and Phyllis Berliner), claims to have worked from 1988 until 1989 as a physicist at an area called S-4 (Sector Four), located near Groom Lake, Nevada, next to Area 51.[citation needed] According to Lazar, S-4 served as a hidden military location for the study and possible reverse engineering of extraterrestrial flying saucers. Lazar says he saw nine different discs there and provides details on their mode of propulsion. His critics have asserted that "Lazar's credibility crumbled" after "schools he was supposed to have attended had no record of him, while others in the scientific community had no memory of ever meeting him. (That's because people who knew him well were already counterfit to tell a lie from the media. I was also said that all records starting from Lazars grade school to universities he entered was already been altered, meaning all copies, hard/soft copies of his identities was deleted. That would prove that he's psycho path.)

Bob Lazar claims that the atomic Element 115 served as a nuclear fuel. Element 115 (nicknamed 'Ununpentium' (Uup)) reportedly provided an energy source which would produce anti-gravity effects under proton bombardment along with antimatter for energy production.

Anti-Matter (Element 115 Ununpentium' (Uup))

ununpentium-115-B.jpg

antigravity01a_02.gif

meier07_07.gif

“Assuming they‘re in space, they will focus the three gravity generators on the point they want to go to. Now, to give an analogy: If you take a thin rubber sheet, say, lay it on a table and put thumbtacks in each corner, then take a big stone and set it on one end of the rubber sheet and say that’s your spacecraft, you pick out a point that you want to go to - which could be anywhere on the rubber sheet - pinch that point with your fingers and pull it all the way up to the craft. That’s how it focuses and pulls that point to it. When you then shut off the gravity generators, the stone (or spacecraft) follows that stretched rubber back to its point. There’s no linear travel through space; it actually bends space and time and follows space as it retracts. In the first mode of travel - around the surface of a planet - they essentially balance on the gravitational field that the gravity generators put out, and they can ride a “wave,” like a cork does in the ocean. In that mode they’re very unstable and are affected by the weather. In the other mode of travel - where they can travel vast distances - they can’t really do that in a strong gravitational field like Earth, because to do that, first of all, they need to tilt on their side, usually out in space, then they can focus on the point they need to with the gravity generators and move on. If you can picture space as a fabric, and the speed of light is your limit, it’ll take you so long, even at the speed of light, to get from point A to point B. You can’t exceed it - not in this universe anyway. Should there be other parallel universes, maybe the laws are different, but anyone that’s here has to abide by those rules.”

meier07_05.gif

The term used in the above illustration collocated structure is one I have coigned and refers to Lazar’s comment about there being no joints or sharp edges in the metal structure of the craft he worked on. Almost as if the whole craft was moulded together in one piece - a factor of UFO construction reiterated in the notes made by Lt. Col. Philip Corso about the Roswell craft he saw in 1947 where Corso says, “There were no seams on the UFO craft, or joint lines, rivets or weld joints.” This “alien” technology is again mentioned in David Adair’s Area 51 interview and is something currently undergoing much research through NASA and the Georgia Institute of Technology in the U.S.

meier07_09.gif

“The disc is one of nine, given to the American government in an ‘exchange’ program in the early 1970’s. The makers of the craft and providers of the fuel were from the Zeta Reticuli star system. What we exchanged for the technology is not known. A back engineering program began in 1979 of the remaining hardware and technology.”

For some reason 3 image that I caught from this site http://www.gravitywarpdrive.com were totally down. I don't have exactly clue what happened but something that is pretty weird so I search for other image look the same

Bermuda Triangle

Bermuda_Triangle.png

This is a place where all ships, submarines, airplanes etc. that are still missing and no signs or what so ever (same as the Film "Vanishing on 7th street" w/c was base on a real story of "Croatoan" can be seen, evoking the lost colony of Roanoke.) No scientific explanation on the entire area why ships, airplanes, submarines were lost right after they cross this line.Other explanation said " either due to human error, mis-calculation or mechanical error" Until now there never been found and no signs what really happen after they cross the Bermuda Triangle.

Only strong evidence was a supernatural phenomenon.Who could tell if this might be a passage way from the other world.No one can tell.(not unless the one survive from the crash, missing until now, that could only possible to tell what is really beyond THERE!).Another rumors says that it might be something to do with Area 51, and people who involve here pretend that its because of the human error or mechanical failure.But the big questions is " where in the world the remains or pieces of the ships, airplanes, submarines etc. after the they were reported missing and crash " This thought will give a guess that they might be abducted.No one know what really happens.

Compass problems are one of the cited phrases in many Triangle incidents. While some have theorized that unusual local magnetic anomalies may exist in the area,[23] such anomalies have not been shown to exist. Compasses have natural magnetic variations in relation to the magnetic poles, a fact which navigators have known for centuries. Magnetic (compass) north and geographic (true) north are only exactly the same for a small number of places - for example, as of 2000 in the United States only those places on a line running from Wisconsin to the Gulf of Mexico.[24] But the public may not be as informed, and think there is something mysterious about a compass "changing" across an area as large as the Triangle, which it naturally will (credit:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bermuda_Triangle)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom