Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

New updates of AREA 51.

Now Lets talk about BOB LAZAR.

bob-lazar-s4.jpg

bob-lazar.jpg

Robert Scott Lazar or Bob Lazar (born January 26, 1959, in Coral Gables, Florida, United States, to Albert Lazar and Phyllis Berliner), claims to have worked from 1988 until 1989 as a physicist at an area called S-4 (Sector Four), located near Groom Lake, Nevada, next to Area 51.[citation needed] According to Lazar, S-4 served as a hidden military location for the study and possible reverse engineering of extraterrestrial flying saucers. Lazar says he saw nine different discs there and provides details on their mode of propulsion. His critics have asserted that "Lazar's credibility crumbled" after "schools he was supposed to have attended had no record of him, while others in the scientific community had no memory of ever meeting him. (That's because people who knew him well were already counterfit to tell a lie from the media. I was also said that all records starting from Lazars grade school to universities he entered was already been altered, meaning all copies, hard/soft copies of his identities was deleted. That would prove that he's psycho path.)

Bob Lazar claims that the atomic Element 115 served as a nuclear fuel. Element 115 (nicknamed 'Ununpentium' (Uup)) reportedly provided an energy source which would produce anti-gravity effects under proton bombardment along with antimatter for energy production.

Anti-Matter (Element 115 Ununpentium' (Uup))

ununpentium-115-B.jpg

antigravity01a_02.gif

5_Atom_With_Alpha.jpg

“Assuming they‘re in space, they will focus the three gravity generators on the point they want to go to. Now, to give an analogy: If you take a thin rubber sheet, say, lay it on a table and put thumbtacks in each corner, then take a big stone and set it on one end of the rubber sheet and say that’s your spacecraft, you pick out a point that you want to go to - which could be anywhere on the rubber sheet - pinch that point with your fingers and pull it all the way up to the craft. That’s how it focuses and pulls that point to it. When you then shut off the gravity generators, the stone (or spacecraft) follows that stretched rubber back to its point. There’s no linear travel through space; it actually bends space and time and follows space as it retracts. In the first mode of travel - around the surface of a planet - they essentially balance on the gravitational field that the gravity generators put out, and they can ride a “wave,” like a cork does in the ocean. In that mode they’re very unstable and are affected by the weather. In the other mode of travel - where they can travel vast distances - they can’t really do that in a strong gravitational field like Earth, because to do that, first of all, they need to tilt on their side, usually out in space, then they can focus on the point they need to with the gravity generators and move on. If you can picture space as a fabric, and the speed of light is your limit, it’ll take you so long, even at the speed of light, to get from point A to point B. You can’t exceed it - not in this universe anyway. Should there be other parallel universes, maybe the laws are different, but anyone that’s here has to abide by those rules.”

S4_Disc_Component_Identification.gif

The term used in the above illustration collocated structure is one I have coigned and refers to Lazar’s comment about there being no joints or sharp edges in the metal structure of the craft he worked on. Almost as if the whole craft was moulded together in one piece - a factor of UFO construction reiterated in the notes made by Lt. Col. Philip Corso about the Roswell craft he saw in 1947 where Corso says, “There were no seams on the UFO craft, or joint lines, rivets or weld joints.” This “alien” technology is again mentioned in David Adair’s Area 51 interview and is something currently undergoing much research through NASA and the Georgia Institute of Technology in the U.S.

Gravity_Wave_Hull_Penetration.gif

“The disc is one of nine, given to the American government in an ‘exchange’ program in the early 1970’s. The makers of the craft and providers of the fuel were from the Zeta Reticuli star system. What we exchanged for the technology is not known. A back engineering program began in 1979 of the remaining hardware and technology.”

Parang ito lang ung napanuod ko UFO files, alien engineering... Pati ung anti matter na ginagawa sa fremilab..
I watched already ancient alien at history channel.. AStig un.
Ts nice thread..
Wala kasi ako makawentuhan sa gantong topic..hehe

fermilab..hehe
Inertia canceller..
Anti matter reactor.
AREa 51
Anti gravity drive..

okay na okay mag drag racing sa Extraterrestrial Highway (Highway 375) :rolf:

kaya pala ang alienware computers ng dell may AREA 51. hmm.

haha nice! napanood ko na din yung ancient aliens! la lang hehehe..

okay na okay mag drag racing sa Extraterrestrial Highway (Highway 375) :rolf:

You can do what ever you what here. Just don't cross the highly restricted areas. And make sure have a spare fuel the rest of the road. No Gasoline station Bro! Good luck.

kaya pala ang alienware computers ng dell may AREA 51. hmm.

Yup and Dell bought Alienware already. They have the series Area51 and the Aurora series. If you check the chassis it would look like an alien that it out of this world.

check this thread Alienware

Last edited:
masarap kayang sumakay sa airplane ng xmen wahihi!

Kung totoong nagwork na si Bob Lazar sa Area 51, bakit nya dinivulge yung mga sensitive infos about the site? 'Di ba sya nagwoworry sa buhay nya? lol^^

Sa mga mahilig sa Documentary about area 51..try nu watch to..

http://www.iwatchdocumentaries.com/documenatries/national-geographic-area-51-declassified-2011/

Enjoy!

May be because he want's the whole world that aliens truly exist in this world not by just facts and beliefs. UFO's were truly exist but due to lack of evidence he cant really prove anything. It's up to you! But we here in this forum believe in his facts.

Yeah, I do understand your sentiments here...I know coz there are so many people out there who believes what they saw. Kinda off topic, but ano kaya mangyayari if someone proved na may mga aliens and spaceships na talagang nag-eexist in this world? Ok, sabihin nating totoo lahat yan mga aliens and UFO's na yan, so what do you think would happen next in out dearest planet if ever mapatunayan yan?

Eto, point of view ko lang sa mangyayari if ever ha.

Syempre, USA is like he's in-charge and acts like a leader in this planet diba? Sya kasi ang makapangyarihang bansa and sunod na jan ang russia, china, etc..

As a leader in this planet, kung sakaling mapatunayan nga na may mga ganyang bagay na nag-eexist, diba it would create a chaos? Hahayaan ba nya na magkaroon ng kaguluhan at disputes? Kasi in this world, since birth our parents taught us that there is a God and He loved the people in this planet at nag-iisa lang tayo sa kalawakan. Advantage is, it would open our minds..But the worst possible scenario could happen.

Tao 1: "Eh di naman pala totoo na nag-iisa tayo sa universe eh.."
Tao 2: "Di pala totoo ang bible, eh di walang Diyos."
Tao 1: "Eh di kung ganun, ok lang na gumawa na ng masama?
Tao 2: "Bring it on, pare!"

Then pag hinuli sila ng mga Pulis at Ikinulong...

Tao 1: "Bakit nyo kami kinulong, eh di naman totoo ang Diyos!
Tao 2: "Oo nga! Kahit gumawa ka ng mabuti sa kapwa mo, wala naman kwenta at
hindi totoo ang Paraiso!"
Tao 1: "Tao lang pala gumawa ng Bible eh! Yung mga aliens ang hulihin nyo at ikulong nyo dahil trespassing sila sa may planeta na may planeta!"

---See, ganyan lang magiging katwiran ng mga tao pag nalaman natin na may kasosyo pala tayo sa kalawakan.^^ Yung mga batas na ginawa ng tao which is nakasalig din sa Bible ay mawawalan ng kwenta dahil wala ng makakaisip na gumawa ng mabuti. Iisipin nalang mga tao, he is also a worthless being na kung di lalaban sa mga predator ay mawawalan ng buhay. Parang sa gubat, ngipin sa ngipin. Pangil sa pangil na ang magiging labanan ngayon..

I think they protect the Area 51 and it's confidential information because of the result might bring a dispute and chaos in this planet.^^

At baka isang araw sabihin na lang natin, "Sana di nalang nalaman yun. Ang gulo tuloy ng mundo ko!"
:)

Tao 1: "Tao lang pala gumawa ng Bible eh! Yung mga aliens ang hulihin nyo at ikulong nyo dahil trespassing sila sa may planeta na may planeta!"

---See, ganyan lang magiging katwiran ng mga tao pag nalaman natin na may kasosyo pala tayo sa kalawakan.^^ Yung mga batas na ginawa ng tao which is nakasalig din sa Bible ay mawawalan ng kwenta dahil wala ng makakaisip na gumawa ng mabuti. Iisipin nalang mga tao, he is also a worthless being na kung di lalaban sa mga predator ay mawawalan ng buhay. Parang sa gubat, ngipin sa ngipin. Pangil sa pangil na ang magiging labanan ngayon..

I think they protect the Area 51 and it's confidential information because of the result might bring a dispute and chaos in this planet.^^

At baka isang araw sabihin na lang natin, "Sana di nalang nalaman yun. Ang gulo tuloy ng mundo ko!"

May sariling batas tayong mga tao na dapat sundin na siyang magbibigay kahulugan sa kung anu ang tama at mali.

Yeah, I do understand your sentiments here...I know coz there are so many people out there who believes what they saw. Kinda off topic, but ano kaya mangyayari if someone proved na may mga aliens and spaceships na talagang nag-eexist in this world? Ok, sabihin nating totoo lahat yan mga aliens and UFO's na yan, so what do you think would happen next in out dearest planet if ever mapatunayan yan?

Eto, point of view ko lang sa mangyayari if ever ha.

Syempre, USA is like he's in-charge and acts like a leader in this planet diba? Sya kasi ang makapangyarihang bansa and sunod na jan ang russia, china, etc..

As a leader in this planet, kung sakaling mapatunayan nga na may mga ganyang bagay na nag-eexist, diba it would create a chaos? Hahayaan ba nya na magkaroon ng kaguluhan at disputes? Kasi in this world, since birth our parents taught us that there is a God and He loved the people in this planet at nag-iisa lang tayo sa kalawakan. Advantage is, it would open our minds..But the worst possible scenario could happen.

It is really a big issue once this facts revealed! But you don't need to talk about science over beliefs here since Bible and science have diff stories. We knew that people around us will tell you " hmm baka nasisiraan na yan ng ulo" this is one reason why they dont usually talk about this topic since not all mankind have been aware of this facts and still more people have doubts. Which you cant really push them to believe. May be they will until they saw it by their own naked eye.Any you don't have to talk like that if ever you don't believe in this.This is for those who interested in AREA 51. I guess your not one of them.No offense.But if this thread makes you confuse then you can stay out of this thread.We don't ask people to believe it but for those people who are interested in this thread.

Last edited:
It wont be a topic if its just only a rumors.Evidence will prevail.

@CSSNIPER

Yeah Bible and Area 51 has it's own different story but to tell me that I'm confused. No, don't tell me that. I'm just emphasizing what would be one of the impacts on human consciousness once it's revealed that it is all true..the aliens..UFO..extra-terrestrial spacecraft and such. I'm not here to debate over a thing that is not yet proven or maybe not yet coming out in public. It is just one of the impact I am saying. It is not the overall impact on human consciousness. I'm stating this because it might be one of the reason why this Area 51 activity is kept for decades. But it does not necessarily mean that it is the overall reason behind it. There might be other reason for that. I believe Area 51 do exist. I have come to your thread to lurk for something new. I'm just stating what would happen if this thing proven. I hope you got me. I'm not debating you or confusing you or whatsoever. I don't see anything wrong with my posts regarding the Bible thing because I didn't see it as a contradicting statement in your beliefs, right? That's why I say: Eto point of view ko lang sa mangyayari if ever ha(kapag napatunayan ang Area 51 Activity pati mga aliens..etc..)

So sorry too. If you find my post annoying...well ..ok..duh...:noidea:

Fine.

Back
Top Bottom