Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Job Groups / Skill Levels: Canada's National Occupational Classification

TambayBlues

The Eternal Symbianizer
Prime Member
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Space Stone
Bale eto yung system na ginagamit ng Canada to determine your Job Grouping under it's National Occupational Classification (NOC) Code.

Job Groups / Skill Levels: Canada's National Occupational Classification

Skill type 0 are all NOC codes that start with 0 - like 0111 or 0213
Skill level A are all NOC codes that don't start with 0 but have 1 as the 2nd digit - like 2143 or 3112
Skill level B are all NOC codes that don't start with 0 but have 2 or 3 as the 2nd digit - like 1231 or 7315

Those above are the occupations that are considered "skilled" under immigration rules.

Those below are considered low-skilled or semi-skilled:

Skill level C are all NOC codes that don't start with 0 but have 4 or 5 as the 2nd digit
Skill level D are all NOC codes that don't start with 0 but have 6 as the 2nd digit

You can find the specific NOC Code for your occupation at this link;

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...bility/find-national-occupation-code.html#noc

wow thanks for sharing. skilled nman ang nakita ko pag nasa IT Field hehe.

wow thanks for sharing. skilled nman ang nakita ko pag nasa IT Field hehe.

Good to know that. Kaso iba't iba ang eligibility criteria ng immigration programs sa Canada like in some provinces they don't allow low or semi-skilled workers falling under the NOC C or D category in their provincial nominee programs. While in other provinces you might get an invitation letter if your occupation is in-demand in that province irrespective of skill level.

Last edited:
TS .. nagwowork ka ba sa Canada?

Can you share us yung sa process ng application mo papuntang Canada? :)

nasa Skilled A or B ako . eheh

Last edited:
TS .. nagwowork ka ba sa Canada?

Can you share us yung sa process ng application mo papuntang Canada? :)

nasa Skilled A or B ako . eheh

I'm not in Canada so I can't share any experiences yet. But I do plan on moving there If the opportunity presents itself. For now I'm just doing some research and sharing it as well coz it might help others who have the same goal in mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom