Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Kali Linux Discussion Thread

mixgamingph

Symbianize Shadow
Star Member
Reaction score
kali-linux-facebook-cover.jpg

The most advanced​

Penetration Testing Distribution​

Kali Linux is an open-source, Debian-based Linux distribution geared towards various information security tasks, such as Penetration Testing, Security Research, Computer Forensics and Reverse Engineering.

DOWNLOAD: https://www.kali.org/

NOTE: This thread is created for educational purpose only and awareness for those who are into security.

Last edited:

slideshow.gif

OWASP Juice Shop​

OWASP Juice Shop is probably the most modern and sophisticated insecure web application! It can be used in security trainings, awareness demos, CTFs and as a guinea pig for security tools! Juice Shop encompasses vulnerabilities from the entire OWASP Top Ten along with many other security flaws found in real-world applications!

slideshow.gif

OWASP Juice Shop​

OWASP Juice Shop is probably the most modern and sophisticated insecure web application! It can be used in security trainings, awareness demos, CTFs and as a guinea pig for security tools! Juice Shop encompasses vulnerabilities from the entire OWASP Top Ten along with many other security flaws found in real-world applications!

Thank you for this beautiful info.. I thought sa dark web lang may practicing stuff for hacking..

Subscribed to this thread. I'm using Kali as my primary OS too. If you have questions i can answer din po. Salamat. More power.

Back
Top Bottom