Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Kia Pride

myfinalheaven

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello guys beginner lang po sa kotse. Im planning to buy sana ng car kaso ang budget ko lang is 55k so bale naghanap ako ng car sa sulit and ayosdito ang nagswak lang sa budget ko is ung Kia pride CD5.. I just like to ask ung mga feedback niyo about this car and if in case gusto ko sya i-pimped how much po kaya ang aabutin?

thanks for sa mga sasagot.

sir good pm bought a kia pride cd 5 hatchback for 35k running condition,brought it to a mechanic he recommended an overhaul, charged me 6k for it which I already paid, he also recommended that I change the suspension arm assembly of both front tires, charged me 2300 for each brand new, but when I returned he said that he only brought 1 brand new and the other one he will have hydraulic pressed. Is that the right price or am I being duped? a friend called he has the same model kia and said he brought 2 brand new suspension arm assembly for 800 each is that the right price?. he will charge me 4000 for the front and rear suspension cleaning, and front suspension and steering refurbishment, by the way the mechanic cleaned and restored the ceiling and sidings. and cleaned the engine as part of his service. Is he treating me fairly or am I being duped? he hasn't shown me any receipts of his purchases yet. he is an old family friend by the way. so I am not really going to confront him unless I have hard evidence. Please help.

Back
Top Bottom