Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

KOMO (Eastwest Rural Bank) system reportedly compromised

dothackjhe

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Space Stone
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
I just saw a discussion from a certain social media site na na-compromised daw yung system ng KOMO (Eastwest Rural Bank). So, if may na-receive daw kayong SMS from KOMO na nagsasabing may illicit transactions sa account ninyo at may provided na link, wag daw itong i-click dahil malamang phishing scheme yun. Also, expect na inaccessible yung KOMO account ninyo as a result of the event.

yes, I received one kahapon. Legit yung sender kaya marami ang nagclick. Trend na din lately kaya deadma lang. :ROFLMAO: By the way, working fine na ngayon pero yung mga nagclick ng link need pa tumawag sa hotline.

I just saw a discussion from a certain social media site na na-compromised daw yung system ng KOMO (Eastwest Rural Bank). So, if may na-receive daw kayong SMS from KOMO na nagsasabing may illicit transactions sa account ninyo at may provided na link, wag daw itong i-click dahil malamang phishing scheme yun. Also, expect na inaccessible yung KOMO account ninyo as a result of the event.
Gantong mga instances ang nakakatakot esp sa new players. Napaisip ako bigla sa CIMB kasi mejo malaki nilagay ko dito gawa ng malaki ung interest nila compared to other established banks.

Back
Top Bottom