Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

laptop for autocad

synergy27

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
pahelp po anong magandang laptop for autocad, sketchup, at photoshop. thanks mga boss

piliin mo lang yun mga laptop na meron dedicated graphics card, di ka na mamroblema dyan, yun processor from i3 i5 or i7 depende na lang sa budget mo, pero mas recommended mag start ka sa i5 kung kaya lang

Yung kakilala ko same question. For long term use: go for combined hdd 1 tera and 128GB or 256GB ssd. SSD -para yung autocad etc. mo dun mo install mas mabilis mag run. Yes tama si sir taurexn opt for dedicated graphics card (i5 and up). Ram of course 8gb above. If tight budget kahit yung walang ssd na pwede na yan. Goodluck!

Back
Top Bottom