Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Lenovo A319 problem

mykice

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Mga sir patulong naman po. meron po ako lenovo A319 stuck nalang sya sa boot animation then wala na po. nag hard reset na ako using the power and the up volume pero wala pa rin. sa pag kakaintindi ko papalitan na ng rom ito pero di ko alam kng paano. ang alam ko lang mag root pero replacing ng rom wala pa. can someone tell me how to do it?

update mo nalang brad sa lollipop using scater.txt ung typ ng firmware ng ganito.. hanap ka sa google kung paanu..

aq may problema din thesame unit, sa amkin ay i forgot the phone pass and i tried hard reset and all option from the recovery screen pwo walang nangyari .. please guyz i need help.. newbie po :(

- - - Updated - - -

using gmail and hard reset wont work..

aq may problema din thesame unit, sa amkin ay i forgot the phone pass and i tried hard reset and all option from the recovery screen pwo walang nangyari .. please guyz i need help.. newbie po :(

- - - Updated - - -

using gmail and hard reset wont work..

privacy protect ba?

Back
Top Bottom