Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Lenovo A328 Not Charging, Not Turning On.

jmarjorey

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello po, I have a problem with my Lenovo A328, can someone here help me. My phone is not turning on even when i plugged it to charge, not even a blink. What could be the problem of it? I don't think the problem is the port to because when i remove the battery and connect it to a computer, the computer read my device as "MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android)". Anyone please I need help. What is the problem with my phone and the best possible solution to it. Ts in advance.

Hello po, I have a problem with my Lenovo A328, can someone here help me. My phone is not turning on even when i plugged it to charge, not even a blink. What could be the problem of it? I don't think the problem is the port to because when i remove the battery and connect it to a computer, the computer read my device as "MediaTek DA USB VCOM (Android)". Anyone please I need help. What is the problem with my phone and the best possible solution to it. Ts in advance.

I believe your phone is bricked. Try to find stock rom of your phone and use Spflashtool to flash it. It will be fine. :)
You are still lucky it's being detected by your computer. ^^

goodluck!!

I believe your phone is bricked. Try to find stock rom of your phone and use Spflashtool to flash it. It will be fine. :)

goodluck!!

Laging failed yung pag flash ayaw po mag success.

emmc na po yan boss kahit succesful pa ung flash dead na yan try to jtag

help po sa lenovo tab2 a7-30 pag naka charge laging 1% lang..ayaw mag open...i change the battery but ganun pa rin po..

hi po patulong naman ano po pwedeng gawin sa lenovo a328 na ayaw mag ON at ayaw din mag charge ayaw dn po ma read ng computer
help naman po ASAP TY!!! :)

emmc na po yan boss kahit succesful pa ung flash dead na yan try to jtag

Boss anu po yung jtag? Kahit successful yung pag flaah dead parin po eh... Anu kaya ang magandang abiso dito?

goodluck!!

Yung sakin po kaya kahit na flash kuna. Ayaw parin po mag turn on, my ibang paraan po ba para dun.?

Thanks po :D

Back
Top Bottom