Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Let's see how harsh can you be criticizing my website.

ron13315

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello there,

Please have a look at philippinature.com and tell me what do you think about my website..

Looking for feedback and advice.

try mo daw bossing replace ng pang nature
attachment.php

View attachment 353914

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,305
Last edited:
go to thinglink.com and search ka po ng panoramic 360 view, eto po may sample ako https://sites.google.com/view/virtualguro, follow mo na lang po how to create 360 view

Panalo to pre ah 360 view, gawin ko to nextweek pag medyo ganado ako hehe, ipapalit ko sya dun sa animated banner. thanks dito pre..

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm di ko sya gaano magets, yung color line na yan is represent ng color philippine flag, yellow, blue and red.

Design is simple but good pero may napansin ako, bakit mo tinatago yung nav bar sa mobile users? Don't hide it, nakakaasar yun sa end nila kahit pa sabihin mo na may mobile app yung site, hindi kasi lahat ng visitors gusto ng mobile apps, tsaka para san pa yung paggamit mo ng bootstrap kung itatago mo lang din yung nav bar? :lol:

Last edited:
Design is simple but good pero may napansin ako, bakit mo tinatago yung nav bar sa mobile users? Don't hide it, nakakaasar yun sa end nila kahit pa sabihin mo na may mobile app yung site, hindi kasi lahat ng visitors gusto ng mobile apps, tsaka para san pa yung paggamit mo ng bootstrap kung itatago mo lang din yung nav bar? :lol:

oo kasi magdodoble yung navbar pag dating sa android app kya tinago ko tlga sya sa mobile browser. Saka para kahit papano magkaron ng downloads yung android app ko haha. Pero tingen ko tama ka nga, kasi mas okay na ung dumuble sya kesa magkulang. Ilalabas ko sya later. Thanks sa advice bro.

Good job. Keep the good work. If you are interested with responsive layout, apply this idea on your site. You should get more traffic soon.

What i can suggest.
- typography
- avoid negative space
- colors

I hope this can help you out.

Good job. Keep the good work. If you are interested with responsive layout, apply this idea on your site. You should get more traffic soon.

What i can suggest.
- typography
- avoid negative space
- colors

I hope this can help you out.

Responsive na sya pre,
typography and colors, yes tingen ko need ko palitan typography nya or dagdagan pati yung colors.. Thanks for the review sir.

di ko magets yung sa negative space.

Generic Wordpress Website. Na kayang gawin ng isang highschool student. Sad to say but for me personally basura ang website na ginawa mo.

If hind ka marunong mag design ng website bumili ka po ng premium wordpress template. Or if wala pang budget maraming premium themes online *cough* pirate *cough* then if frequent na ang visitors sa site mo and nag gegenerate ng income through ads then bilhin mo na yung napirata mo na theme. :dance:

Like for example this one : Wordpress Premium Theme Demo <-- Palitan mo lang ang content ng philippine related stuff

The banner and the logo type doesnt match the rest of the content

Last edited:
Generic Wordpress Website. Na kayang gawin ng isang highschool student. Sad to say but for me personally basura ang website na ginawa mo.

If hind ka marunong mag design ng website bumili ka po ng premium wordpress template. Or if wala pang budget maraming premium themes online *cough* pirate *cough* then if frequent na ang visitors sa site mo and nag gegenerate ng income through ads then bilhin mo na yung napirata mo na theme. :dance:

Like for example this one : Wordpress Premium Theme Demo <-- Palitan mo lang ang content ng philippine related stuff

lol gumagawa po ako ng website from scratch, psd to html conversion or psd to wordpress conversion or php. Medyo tamad lng tlaga ako mag design pag ung sariling website ko na ginagawa ko. Saka blog type website ito tingen ko hindi nya need na maging colorful. Anyway thanks for the advice.

- - - Updated - - -

The banner and the logo type doesnt match the rest of the content

Thanks, pinapalitan ko yung logo every 6months.

- - - Updated - - -

ayos ts maganda, keep it up :thumbsup:

Thanks po.

Paano mamirata ng templates? paturo! XD

Hahaha. Never ever use a pirated wordpress theme. Kung ayaw mo ng sakit ng ulo. TANGA AT BOBO nagcomment nyan. Use free theme kung wala kang pambili. Kaya madaming nahahack na wordpress site dahil sa kagaya nya. Hindi ikinakaproud paggamit bg pirata bugok. Kasi pulubi ka.walang pangbili. Magnanakaw. You are the in lowest of the lowest line of filthy individuals. At least yung original poster never used pirsted theme

Last edited:
My opinion to this as a Full Stack Developer
I have worked on countless sites and projects and I would like to extend my knowledge to you

Issue:
Logo needs improvement, making a logo is not just about cropping an image and putting a text on it then adding strokes on both layers just to add contrast against the background.

Advice:
Be consistent on your logo because it is your branding. Always think that a logo should be able to scale from a size of an icon to a size of a billboard. Avoid gradients. Being able to print and cutout on vinyl sticker is a plus. If you tend to put it over an image, just add a background to your logo (probably a white rectangle) then set an opacity to it just to make it a watermark to the image.

Issue:
Color theme has to be consistent

Advice:
You may probably choose between GREEN (Nature) or Blue and Red (Philippines). Doesn't need much of yellow

Issue:
What's with that collage of PH's wonders?

Advice:
Since you already have a header, you could put it on it instead of that GIF image with flying birds that has strokes on it or make a gallery of images because users may want to view each picture but it turns out to be as tiny as my thumb

Issue:
Seven Natural Wonders of the Philippines heading is emphasized rather than the home page itself. And when I visited the seven natural wonders page, it showed me a gazillion number of headings <h1>

Advice:
Make a proper heading regarding the home page itself and not about its sub content. Use <h1> once every page because it is the most important heading. Using it a number of times makes the users think that the items on it is the same level of the category. Use <h3> on the items instead

Issue:
Why would I download your android app?

Advice:
Put some reasons why would I download your app

Issue:
You have listed down the seven natural wonders of the philippines on the homepage but the users may want to click on it

Advice:
Put a link to those text that will redirect the user to the seven natural wonders of the philippines page and the specific wonder

Issue:
Luzon Visayas and Mindanao page, Shows a heading of "Luzon" "Visayas" "Mindanao"

Advice:
Put some interesting headings about what are the things listed down every island group like "Wonders in Luzon" or "Must see in Visayas!"

Issue:
Things listed on Philippine Travel Guide. There are tons of items listed down there but users can only view few.

Advice:
Avoid showing up things that you don't have on your site. It may lead the user to search for the items on other sites and avoid yours. You have just lost the potential site-traffic

Issue:
On the Philippine Legends page.. the heading is <h1> and the items has <h2> but the items seems to be having a same font size as the <h1>

Advice:
Never put something larger than the heading, make it as size as <h3>

Issue:
Contact Us page.. What's with the banaue rice terraces? Is your office located to it?

Advice:
If you have an office, you may probably want to show the users a map with your geolocation. But if don't have an office yet, Just remove it. Make the form larger because it is the reason why the users are visiting that page, not the image.

Bonus:
Never put something on the same row level of the heading. leave the heading alone in 1 row then then content goes to the next row

I was not be able to crawl on your site completely but..
I hope this helps

My opinion to this as a Full Stack Developer
I have worked on countless sites and projects and I would like to extend my knowledge to you

Issue:
Logo needs improvement, making a logo is not just about cropping an image and putting a text on it then adding strokes on both layers just to add contrast against the background.

Advice:
Be consistent on your logo because it is your branding. Always think that a logo should be able to scale from a size of an icon to a size of a billboard. Avoid gradients. Being able to print and cutout on vinyl sticker is a plus. If you tend to put it over an image, just add a background to your logo (probably a white rectangle) then set an opacity to it just to make it a watermark to the image.

Issue:
Color theme has to be consistent

Advice:
You may probably choose between GREEN (Nature) or Blue and Red (Philippines). Doesn't need much of yellow

Issue:
What's with that collage of PH's wonders?

Advice:
Since you already have a header, you could put it on it instead of that GIF image with flying birds that has strokes on it or make a gallery of images because users may want to view each picture but it turns out to be as tiny as my thumb

Issue:
Seven Natural Wonders of the Philippines heading is emphasized rather than the home page itself. And when I visited the seven natural wonders page, it showed me a gazillion number of headings <h1>

Advice:
Make a proper heading regarding the home page itself and not about its sub content. Use <h1> once every page because it is the most important heading. Using it a number of times makes the users think that the items on it is the same level of the category. Use <h3> on the items instead

Issue:
Why would I download your android app?

Advice:
Put some reasons why would I download your app

Issue:
You have listed down the seven natural wonders of the philippines on the homepage but the users may want to click on it

Advice:
Put a link to those text that will redirect the user to the seven natural wonders of the philippines page and the specific wonder

Issue:
Luzon Visayas and Mindanao page, Shows a heading of "Luzon" "Visayas" "Mindanao"

Advice:
Put some interesting headings about what are the things listed down every island group like "Wonders in Luzon" or "Must see in Visayas!"

Issue:
Things listed on Philippine Travel Guide. There are tons of items listed down there but users can only view few.

Advice:
Avoid showing up things that you don't have on your site. It may lead the user to search for the items on other sites and avoid yours. You have just lost the potential site-traffic

Issue:
On the Philippine Legends page.. the heading is <h1> and the items has <h2> but the items seems to be having a same font size as the <h1>

Advice:
Never put something larger than the heading, make it as size as <h3>

Issue:
Contact Us page.. What's with the banaue rice terraces? Is your office located to it?

Advice:
If you have an office, you may probably want to show the users a map with your geolocation. But if don't have an office yet, Just remove it. Make the form larger because it is the reason why the users are visiting that page, not the image.

Bonus:
Never put something on the same row level of the heading. leave the heading alone in 1 row then then content goes to the next row

I was not be able to crawl on your site completely but..
I hope this helps

Awesome, this kind of review i was hoping to see. Thank you very much for your time, i promise to follow your advice 1 by 1 as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom