Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

LET'S TALK IN ENGLISH GAME

Still my all time favorite anime is Naruto, I haven't finish yet the Shippiden lol 😂 😆

Haven't been watching anime.. but i guess i have to star watching one now.
It’s one of those things that you’d either like it or not. It’s a great medium but can’t really blame you if you’re not into it.
Yes it's an app. There's just a few pesky ads along the way :lol:

Hi everyone!:wave:
Hey I downloaded the app and tried reading some of the free ones.
Still my all time favorite anime is Naruto, I haven't finish yet the Shippiden lol 😂 😆
I was mid way through Shippuden when I dropped it. Lol

Do you guys have work today?

I was mid way through Shippuden when I dropped it. Lol

Do you guys have work today?
Me too, I discontinued watching from the season when Naruto & Hinata got married.

I officially work @6AM to 3PM, and has a side task as executive secretary until 11PM

Lol I didn’t even get that far.

Cool! What kind of work do you do in the morning then?
Currently, providing a Consultancy Service as part of QA/BA (Quality Assurance / Business Analyst)

hi there, back once again with the renegade master *giggle*

welcome back mix. how you doin?

still alive and kicking, ive been busy for the past weeks doing my project, so here i am, having my stress reliever

At last, there's already an update about the Season 2 of Alice in Borderland, the game will just begin on December 22.
The long wait is over.

Can't relate to that.

How's everyone doing?

Lazy. It's gonna be a long week ahead. :sigh:

first day of the week, field work.

Rendering an hour work on day off.

i think we need a break.. a travel maybe. we're busting our @$s off doing everything for our work. hahaha

We need to travel. From all the cities that you’ve ever visited, which one was the best?

Back
Top Bottom