Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

LF: Software Sending message in a Network Client

redcharlybrown

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good Day! Can you recommend me ma'am/sir a software that can send message in a certain client in a network. I want to restrain some of my customer of multitasking that can lower down the bandwidth of my internet and equally distributed to the network. Some of them are alt+tabers while playing online game they are playing youtube and playing videos in Facebook causing lag to all gamers and they complain why so lag. So please help me with my problem, thank you in advance.

My ISP is PLDT 5mbps for 8units.

Good Day! Can you recommend me ma'am/sir a software that can send message in a certain client in a network. I want to restrain some of my customer of multitasking that can lower down the bandwidth of my internet and equally distributed to the network. Some of them are alt+tabers while playing online game they are playing youtube and playing videos in Facebook causing lag to all gamers and they complain why so lag. So please help me with my problem, thank you in advance.

Eto baka umubra. Try mo;

http://lanmsngr.sourceforge.net/

anu my server ba yan?? o coinslot??

pag my server gamit kanang latest na cafesuite 3.70.... my bandwidth limiter na... u can limit it wat bandwith he can rich....

- - - Updated - - -

try mo din netlimitter... kaso ung crack nya pag nalaman... walang net yan pc mo... aheheheh i try 2days after deepfrezzz nagloko na ung netlimitter,,,, ung cafesuite 3.70 gamitin mo nalang.. explore2x lang... bro

eto po try nyo..

http://ipmsg.org/index.html.en

Back
Top Bottom