Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Life, The Universe, and Nintendo DS Gaming. (speak-easy NDS thread, with DPG vids)

ferofax

Symbianize Chieftain
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Metal Slimes, 5Stars, and Nintendo DS Gaming. (speak-easy NDS thread, with DPG vids)

「ASH: アルカイク シールド ヒート」

Archaic Sealed Heat TRANSLATED (since 2010)

Leak of Psycoblaster's translation (gbatemp),
completion status unknown, but assumed to be 100%.

Previously distributed, but I decided to blow the lid on this one.
Get it here. You'll need Xdelta to use it. Google it, download it,
read on how to use it. Or get a GUI so you just click and browse.
Password removed. It does have a few wonky parts,
like a few panels in the tutorial have text missing, and some non-translated screens.

PLEASE DO NOT DISTRIBUTE. Download it for yourself, but don't
go around posting it somewhere else. I don't wanna get flak from
tempers.

(^0^)ノ~♥ FOR NINTENDO DS/DSL/DSi PLAYERS! ヽ(^o^)/ ​

Welcome to my thread!

We now have quite a number of very-active posters and we're still growing! And if you are looking for rivals/trademates/partymates/monomates/coffeemates, or have any questions involving any of Nintendo's sweetest portable console, feel free to ask them right around here. Or if you just wanna talk about some game that drove you crazy (like Rhythm Heaven, or Air Traffic Chaos, or 999), this should be the perfect thread for you to rant about how you're tearing your hair out in frustration but crying tears of joy 'coz you've never been this addictedly driven insane by any game before. It'll probably be a mess, but it'll be fun as heck. Hehe.

Oh yeah, for flashcart users, i still highly recommend you to NOT buy anything R4 or DSTT, or any of their clones. Go for Acekard variants, Supercard variants (slot1), or EDGE. R4 is dead, face it people. the only ones around pushing for compatibility fixes are few and far between, and pretty soon they'll all get tired doing it anyway.[/s] please, go get a better, newer card. invest. you will not be disappointed, i promise you.

ENJOY! :yipee::salute:

EDIT:
I've uploaded some .DPG videos (mediafire). Unfortunately, my upload speed is miserably slow, so it'll take me some time. Just feel free to follow the link and take it from there.

Summer Wars
summer_wars1.jpg

Another one of my favorite anime films, I'm putting this title
up there with 5 Centimeters Per Second, Sky Crawlers and
Ghibli films.Part 1

Part 2

It's RAR'd, so you need both parts to extract the movie.

FLCL[MF]
230px-FLCL_image.jpg

Also known as Fooly Cooly, or Furi Kuri.
6 Episodes of pure kwela, outrageous characters,
and over-the-top innuendos and pop culture
references! And the soundtrack is pure
Jrock goodness, courtesy of The Pillows!
:excited:
The conversion looks a bit drab though,
nangangapa ulit kasi ako sa conversions eh.
screenies:
6135868089_18c042a32d_m.jpg

6135868611_6fb6002a03_m.jpg

6136414284_0d87a98520_m.jpg

Detroit Metal City (live action, eng subs)[MF]
5074266223_f07b5d695f_z.jpg

Sobrang kulit neto, promise. Pero sulit sya panoorin, ahaha. :lol:

Detroit Metal City with Eng subs.part1.rar (95.37MB)
Detroit Metal City with Eng subs.part2.rar (95.37MB)
Detroit Metal City with Eng subs.part3.rar (72.95MB)

Sekirei [MF]
(12 episodes+OVA)
password: chihiro
230px-Sekirei01.JPG

screenies:
4327745440_b60a867acf_o.png
4327745444_6eda13a71c_o.png

oh yeah, i apologize for the subtitle size. it's hardcoded, so there's no way for me to adjust the subtitle size before encoding, hehe. anyways, it's legible, you just have to squint a bit. i'll probably try to resize what i can, if i can, heh.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
(時をかける少女) [MF]

This is the story of Makoto, a girl who acquires the ability to jump through time, literally. Beautifully animated, and masterful voice acting. If you find this title anywhere (on DVD, BluRay), it's a must-buy.

4336273495_a712c64035_m.jpg

screenies:
4337018254_aaaede6a15_o.png

I finally was able to resize the subs! yay! :yipee:

PONYO [MF]
Studio Ghibli
200px-Ponyo.jpg

It's about a mermaid/goldfish who falls for a human boy. Very dynamic movie, and it's visually stunning as well. :)
Upload done! Audio fixed and much audible now. However, the audio disappears from 4:30 to slightly before 7:00, but that's because the audio is literally flat from that part--like it's stripped off or something. So yes, it is purposely silent on that part, but that part only. :)

screenies:
4339773127_ba7db9bbf7_o.png

Kamen no MAID GUY[MF] (仮面のメイドガイ)
(12 episodes)
4345538451_2e473886d0_m.jpg

sample screenie:
4356515767_8d8af255ab_o.jpg

as you can see, it's crazy crazy crazy, semi-ecchi, but more of a comedy fanservice anime than anything else. also, Studio MADHOUSE did this, the same studio that did The Girl Who Leapt Through Time. i'm enjoying the series a lot, so should you. :yipee::excited:

Kannagi: Crazy Shrine Maidens[MF]
(14 episodes)
230px-Kannagi_manga_volume_1_cover.jpg

Nagi is a goddess who emerges from a wooden sculpture made out of sacred wood, sculpted by Jin Mikuriya. After that, they have lots and lots of crazy, sweaty, hot hot... exorcism fights. Okay, kidding about the sweaty part. :D

screenies:
coming soon!

Genius Party Beyond [MF]
(Studio 4°C)(6 Episodes)
A collection of short animated features.
images

screenies:
coming soon!

電車男 Densha Otoko (Train Man) [MF][ep01-08][the rest...soon!]
True-to-life love story of an otaku and a rich girl. It's funny, crazy, sometimes overboard, but very heartwarming at it's core. Plus, there's an online community as well, and they're all crazy fun. :D
Sorry guys, but it seems like I cannot finish this series, which i should have ages ago. For some reason, BatchDPG won't work on Windows7 (i use WinXP in my old setup), and i also seem to have lost my source files for this (pre-converted episode videos, and most importantly, their subtitles). Gomennasai! :praise:
245px-Densha_Otoko.jpg

screenies:
soon!

oh yeah, don't forget to check out these sites as well.
romulation.net for your rom needs.
gbatemp.net for homebrews and support and stuff we don't know about yet.
pinoynds.eu.pn (Cless NDS site) for sweet sweet DPG vids and other Nintendo DS stuff as well.
serebii.net, smogon.com, bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net for pokefreaks, pokegeeks, pokegals et cetera!

credits:
Sekirei manga cover, Poster images from wikipedia.org
all titles' rights are reserved by their respective owners.

R4 sucks.
kasi, pag naka R4 ka,
maiinis ka lang sa mga lumalabas na bagong games.
sorry people, but it's true.
pramis, ung friend ko, pawis na pawis na.
sa inis.
nanlilimahid.
so wa poise diba?
gets?
good.
...if you do own R4 SHDC, this post for YSMENU on that card might help.
creds to neo for that one.

Resumed DPG Conversions!
...will upload a few soon! First off, FLCL (Furikuri)!

Last edited:
Re: Nintendo DS Thread!

ako rin eh..

PSP and NDS player ako eh..

hehe...

Naglalaro din ako ng Pokemon Pearl.. tapos ko na Sinnoh Dex..
kaw? how's your progress na po?
:)

Titles to get you started!

Action
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (top-view free roam, limited wifi)
Jump Ultimate Stars (beat-em-up, get the english patch!, wifi)
Bleach series (great fighting games)
Glory Days series (great concept hybrid shooter/RTS)
Nanostray series (for those into Raiden/Strikers 1942 shooters)
Geometry Wars Galaxies (crazy sandbox shooter, local wifi)

First Person Shooters
Metroid Prime Hunters (FPS, the closest thing we have to Quake! crazy fast FPS mayhem, wifi)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Mobilized/series (WWII FPS, wifi)
Dementium: The Ward (not for the faint of heart! and never, NEVER play at night. baka kainin ka ng mumu. ung friend ko kinain. pramis. wala na syang life dahil dito. sabi ko nga sa kanya, "Get a life", kaya lang nag-asal Boomer. hehe.)
Moon (scifi FPS, solid gameplay)

Visual Novel/Visual Adventure/Point & Click
Ace Attorney series (assume the role of a newbie lawyer)
Broken Sword Shadow of the Templars (PC port point-n-click)
Theresia (suspense FPS point-n-click)
Trauma Center series (assume the role of a budding surgeon)
Professor Layton series (logic/puzzle-based game)
Syberia
Tunguska Files (point-n-click)
Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors (999) incredibly brain-twisting game, captivating story, and the endings are wicked!

Music
Ouendan series (japanese rhythm game, catchy popular JPOP songs)
Elite Beat Agents (english counterpart to Ouendan)
Rhythm Tengoku Gold/Rhythm Heaven (quirky musical mini-games!)
Jam Sessions series (the first is a guitar simulator, the second is a hybrid simulator/rhythm game)
Rock Band (multi-instrument rhythm game)
Utacchi (includes the tracks "ブルーバード/Blue Bird" from Naruto Shippuuden and "そばかす/Sobakasu" from Rurouni Kenshin)

Puzzles
Sudoku variants (dami jan)
USA Today Crossword Challenge
Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (puzzle battles, immersive story)
Picross (binary crossword; binary because it's either black or white tile)
Bookworm DS (who doesn't know this one?)
Puzzle Quest series

Party/Multiplayer
Clubhouse Games (mix of boardgames, puzzles, and cardgames)
Mario Party (crazy crazy fun!)
Scrabble DS
Monopoly & Boggle & Yahtzee & Battleship (Monopoly & Boggle! Yay!)
Rayman Raving Rabbids TV Party (crazy party game)

RPG
Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey
(first person RPG, but for mature audiences. why? because of this.)
Pokemon/Digimon series (if you feel the need to collect...) *HeartGold/SoulSilver out now!*
Final Fantasy III/IV (staples! standard turn-based RPG)
Suikoden Tierkreis (standard turn-based RPG with TONS of recruitable characters)
Nostalgia (steampunk standard RPG)
Etrian Odyssey series (FPS RPG, very challenging)
Shiren the Wanderer series (top-view turn-based RPG, very unforgiving. you will die. often.)
Wizard of Oz Beyond the Yellow Brick Road (niche RPG)
My World My Way (highly-customizable RPG. lets you bend or even break the standard RPG rules)
The World Ends With You (awesome story, gameplay, soundtrack; get a screen protector and a top-class smooth tipped stylus)
Sand of Destruction (wanna save the world? go pick another title.)
Dragon Quest series

RPG Action
Legend of Zelda series (awesome gameplay, story)
Dungeon Explorer Warriors of Ancient Arts (closest thing to Diablo, online)
Soma Bringer (get the english patch! awesome skill trees, local wifi)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles series (tons of gear, character customization, 3D playing field, online)
Phantasy Star Zero (closest thing to an MMORPG, except without the massive part; lots of rare gear, character customization, online)
Cross Treasures (currently japanese, patch in the works; standard character classes, gear and character customization, RANDOM LEVEL GENERATOR, local)
Ragnarok DS (PC port, lots of classes, exclusive DS class Dark Knight, online)
Kaijuu Busters series (japanese, closest thing to Monster Hunter on the DS)
Tales of Innocence (full english translation still in the works, but awesome actionRPG!)
Blue Dragon: Awakened Shadow (i can't believe this isn't on the list! awesome equipment system, online gameplay too!)

Simulation
Nintendogs series (if you like puppies, you'll love this. voice commands, limited local wifi)
Air Traffic Chaos (can get addictive; be an air traffic controller)
Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise (pimp your garden to attract pinyatas!)
Sims series (if you like the Sims)

Sports & Racing
WWE/Smackdown series (i hear the 2010 version is good...)
Mario Kart (for crazy racing, online)
Diddy Kong Racing (like Mario Kart)
Grid (best handling i've seen so far)
Don King Boxing (for boxing fans)
Mario Hoops (wickedly fun halfcourt basketball game)
Sega All Stars Racing

Real-Time Strategy
Robocalypse (niche RTS, uses rally point system, local wifi)
Lego Battles (great RTS, pirates versus ninjas)
Ninjatown (over9000 tower defense game)
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (squad-based RTS spinoff of FFXII)
Blue Dragon Plus (hero-based RTS)
Lost Magic (RPG/RTS hybrid, command monsters in battle, scribe runes to cast spells)

Turn-Based Strategy
Disgaea DS (insanely funny storyline, tons of classes, 4digit level cap on characters, highly customizable equipment system)
Advance Wars series (awesome TBS titles, map editing/sharing online)
Fire Emblem series
Age of Empires series (awesome graphics, great gameplay, tons of replayability)
Sid Meier's Civilization (for all those Civilization fanatics out there! online downloads and battles too!)
ASH Archaic Sealed Heat (CGI-quality combat graphics, tons of cinematics, awesome gameplay! from Hironobu Sakaguchi, father of the Final Fantasy Series! full translation in the works)
Valkyrie Profile Covenant of the Plume (great storyline! awesome combat mechanics! To my side, my noble Einherjars! Nibelung Valesti! okay, maybe you don't get to use her, but you do get to fight her)
Hero's Saga Laevatein Tactics (standard TBS, but great story, awesome hero/squad combat)
Jagged Alliance (the grandpapi of squad-based TBS games! finally on the DS! woooh... good old DOS days *nostalgia mode*)
Super Robot Wars series (sad to say, almost all are japanese with a few barely translated, but awesome combat, cool mechs too!)
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 series (para sa mga naadik sa FFT sa PSX!!! yeah, FIRAGA in yo' face!)

hayy... andami. saka ko na dadagdagan yan. :P

JAPANESE TITLES TO GET YOU STARTED!
Negima Chou Mahora Taisen Kattoiin (Turn Based Startegy with real time battle mode)
Negima Chou Mahora Taisen Cuu Checkiin Zenin Shuugou Yappari Onsen Kichaimashitaa
SD Gundam: G Generation DS
Super Robot Taisen W
SD Gundam G Generation Cross Drive
Iron Feather
Tales of Innocence (waiting for the damn patch)
Nanashi no Game
Twilight Syndrome
Inazuma Eleven (soccer RPG)
ASH (archaic sealed heat) ang tagal ng beta testing neto....
Summon Night Twin Age
Yuu Yuu Hakushou DS
Xenosaga I & II (sayang to di na localize)
Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch
Red Stone DS (upcoming JP title with Diablo-esque gameplay, and hybrid sub-classes)

Last edited:

ey san po ba pwedeng makadl ng ng nds games? kasi puro psp lng nakikita ko. nakakaaliw kasi nds,

CURRENT HOT TITLES!!!

Pocket Monster Black/White (JP)
Ang pinakabagong generation ng pokemons! super duper pretty battles! err... more pokeymanz trading/battling online i guess? :yipee: pero in fairness, tanginang intro yan, wahaha. intro pa lang, sulit na sulit na. whew. oh yeah, like HG/SS, ung legit cart nito ay may IR port light-speed trades. like, whoosh, tapos. :) oh yeah, most of the story actually happened in Isshu. SRSLY.
989552_159226_front.jpg
995081_165425_front.jpg

Dragon Quest XI Sentinel of the Starry Skies
super duper highly-customizable turn-based RPG! magsawa kau sa skill trees at sa pag grind for rare equips/loots dito! ^_^
937281_155330_front.jpg

Shin Megami Tensei Strange Journey
first-person dungeon crawler RPG. still a super recommended title. ^_^
961651_146891_front.jpg

Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver
sa mga naghihintay ng US version ng Black/White, magtyaga muna kau dito. well, not really, kasi malamang mag-eenjoy naman kau eh, ahaha.
960099_126796_front.jpg
960100_126797_front.jpg

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
More of Mr. Layton and Luke's crazy brain-damaging puzzles. have tissue (or tampons) ready. your nose will be bleeding nonstop (and not because of ecchi stuff ha!)
944215_172076_front.jpg

Etrian Oddyssey III: The Drowned City
The third installment in the uberly-hard-but-definitely-satisfying first-person dungeon crawler. definitely not for the casual gamer. sub-class feature lets you learn skills from a SECOND class. sweet. and you get to play as a PIRATE. arr. either make a crew form One Piece, or go apeshit as Jack Sparrer. yep, accent yan. ^_^
981313_170821_front.jpg

*disclaimer: this is a D.I.Y. (do it yourself, download it yourself, and so on...) list of suggested games to play. i can't really be bothered to post links for you, but that doesn't mean you can't ask. so ask away. i don't discourage asking, but i encourage looking first.

Last edited:

try this ndsr.net/

originally, you can get more on this site bubbling-iso.com but they are maintenance rightnow.

mga pare, tanong ko lang kung san makabili ng r4 ba un?di kasi ako makalaro ng ibang games, tnx tnx,

WALL OF SHAME
(boo)

Para sa mga taong naparangalan ng Facepalm (or Double Facepalm) Salute. Ito ay para sa natatangi ninyong katapangan (or katangi-an) na mangutya, mang-insulto, or mag-asal troll.

Nominee #1
bryan666

[IMG REMOVED DUE TO COPYPASTAING]
click here for his wonderful quote, and his award. feel free to spam his profile.

Nominee #2
imeldamarcos

[IMG REMOVED DUE TO COPYPASTAING]
posted this on the thread. ugh.
di ko nakuha ung ibang pics, mas gruesome, nyahaha.
but i like stars. may talent sya. mukang lagi nyang ginagawa to.
maybe with his name... and glitters. *giggles* feel free to spam his profile.

if anybody else wants to join the list, feel free to act like a genuine jerk, and i'll do the rest. ^_^​

Last edited:

r4 is old, there's a lot of other flashcarts that works so much better than that right now: EDGE, DSTT, and the Supercard variants.

you can get them online, try looking for local buy and sells, or you can try the local gaming stores (circuit city, tv games, etc...). i think circuit city in sm megamall carries EDGE, but the price is overkill: around 3k, give or take a few quids. comes bundled with a kingston 1gb microSD card though.

>>ganun ba? :upset:
sige thanks pre..:thumbsup:

uy, fellow Pkmn trainer! ehehe, ung Pearl ko, kakakuha ko pa lang ng Fly, so im on my way to my 4th badge.

nakakapag wifi ka ba? e2 friend code ko sa pearl: 3093-7200-6077
minsan trade tau... mamadaliin ko pagkuha ng National Pokedex eh, kasi may mga pambato nako sa FireRed ko, para ma-migrate agad. kung nakakapag wifi ka, PM ko sayo kung san nagpapangabot mga Pinoy Pokemon trainers.

sir, paano ko po b kayo add? newbie lng sa ds lite. i have pokemon diamond and mario kart rin.

thanks!!!

at last may DS thread na. haha. :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

sana magkaroon ng sariling section on this forum ang DS. just like PSP para makapag share ng DS Roms ang users at tumulong sa problema ng iba haha

hello po...
nagpabili po ako ng flashcart for my son's DS [gift ng lolo nya ung DS]
can anyone instruct me step by step on how to save games sa flashcart?

eto po ung flashcart
201fdbdd7a.jpg

b237dd1b16.jpg

you just need to copy the games on the micro sd card.

pano poh makapaglaro ng gba sa NDS pacenxia na poh newbie lang

pano poh makapaglaro ng gba sa NDS pacenxia na poh newbie lang

2 ways:

1. slap a gba cart sa slot2, which is fairly obvious.

2. slap a flash cart sa slot2. which means your flash cart has to be the slot2 type.

sorry, as of yet, there's absolutely no way to run gba games from slot1 flash carts. i myself would like to play a few gba games, but my flash cart is edge, a slot1 type.

oh and, just for the sake of clarity, slot1 is the DS cart's slot, while slot2 is the GBA slot.

@JENG: usually you just need to slap your microSD to your PC (it's all a matter of preference as to how), and you just copy paste the .nds file (that's the game rom. extract it if you have to) anywhere in your microSD (although putting them in folders do wonders. not sure if some brands require them to be in a certain folder, but i'm pretty sure most dont).

as a side note, i'm currently enjoying these games right now:

Mario Party (I LOVE PARTY GAMES!!! especially with booze!)
Mario Kart (it's cute, but if you've played online, very very challenging!)
Rune Factory (always been a Harvest Moon fan)
Dementium (for late night gaming...)
Settlers (it's just like an ant farm. except maybe a bit smarter)

Had Pokemon Pearl, but so far it's been on the backburner since i got my flash cart (those expensive EDGE brands).

Last edited:

ask ko lng po. magkano po ba ang brand new Nintendo DS Lite na orig? at san po makakabili na malapit sa rizal mandaluyong manila? nagtatanong po kasi ung friend ko. :)

:thanks: po sa tutulong :)

not sure eh. look around the malls, they're generally not that high na, and most are already bundled. kung may budget sya pang PSP, can afford n nya DS, which is a bit cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom