Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Linux Installation Confusion :p

AmPxDLoL

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I just wanna know whats the difference of Live install, install and graphical install for linux?
and what is much prefer? btw, how can i boot Linux using my flash drive? i mean the OS itself is installed in flash drive?

I just wanna know whats the difference of Live install, install and graphical install for linux?
and what is much prefer? btw, how can i boot Linux using my flash drive? i mean the OS itself is installed in flash drive?

Live install - try the OS instantly without installing in your hard drive, pwede mo nang gamitin ang linux pagkaboot, basta hayaang nakasaksak ang flash drive, you cannot save any settings and files.

Install and graphic install are just the same procedures naiba lang ay ang graphic interface, mas modern tignan ang graphic install..

OS sa flash drive.. Tinry ko na yan dati, ayaw gumana :noidea::noidea: . Ewan ko lang baka may mali sa ginawa ko, Hintay ka ng reply ng iba, baka napagana na nila.

Last edited:
Live install - try the OS instantly without installing in your hard drive, pwede mo nang gamitin ang linux pagkaboot, basta hayaang nakasaksak ang flash drive, you cannot save any settings and files.

Install and graphic install are just the same procedures naiba lang ay ang graphic interface, mas modern tignan ang graphic install..

OS sa flash drive.. Tinry ko na yan dati, ayaw gumana :noidea::noidea: . Ewan ko lang baka may mali sa ginawa ko, Hintay ka ng reply ng iba, baka napagana na nila.

gamit ka nang lily usb creator ts

gagana yan sa usb na try ko na...ito ang solution.

tanggalin mo sa saksakan ang usb mo pag dating sa Mount tapos salpak ulit ang usb then click try again. thats it

Back
Top Bottom