Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

little device that seems to be very helpful.

tanlau

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
View attachment 167207

I was at the mall with my girlfriend visiting one of our favorite stores CD-R king, we were just there window shopping with no intent of buying, because we had just spent almost all our money on our date, but all of a sudden i saw this product and knowing it only costs Php 80.00 and with exact timing, this item is just what i needed because we are running short of power outlets in our home, so i decided to purchase it, but first and for most, I want to assure if it`s safe to use, I don`t want to cause fire, so the friendly technician let me test it first and it seems to be very functional. Just want to share to you how it became very useful to me regardless of its price, this 6 outlet ac adapter has been very convenient for us, because we always use a lot of appliances at the same time, it`s very handy and lightweight, equally distribute 220v of output. I tested it with 6 device at same time and it worked just fine without overheating, but i would recommend not to maximize its potential, maybe 3-4 device will do for safety purposes hope this might help, cheap and very convenient.

Attachments

• 13705_5.jpg
    13705_5.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 5
at sobrang dami kadalasan laging nasisira agad lol mejo scary din yan e
parang octopus na rin yan

ingat2 lang po sa mga products ng CDR

me mga gud buys at bad
Quality check is a must b4 buying...
Chk m max wattage nyan product

Back
Top Bottom