Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

BAYANTEL [LITTLE HELP] Bayantel subscriber here! HELP HELP ^_^

bandwagons21

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
View attachment 171126
Patulong naman po ng kahit anong pwedeng gawin para po sa kunting ikakabibilis ng internet ko

Naka-bundle po ako ng 2mbps wifi+landline+dsl = 1,299

Baka po meron kayo dyan na SIMPLE TRICK to improve my internet connection :) nawala pong nilalabas na pera me-kusing :)
SALAMAT MGA KA SB!

Btw, naka 2mbps plan po ako pero bakit 1.3mb/s lang.

Attachments

• 3537800021.png
    3537800021.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
In my opinion, when you look at the plans, there is an asterisk, it states that
PLDT DSL..150kbps min and 80% service reliability. It means that there are times na di mo talaga makukuha max speed mo.

In my opinion, when you look at the plans, there is an asterisk, it states that
PLDT DSL..150kbps min and 80% service reliability. It means that there are times na di mo talaga makukuha max speed mo.

Salamat po :) At least ngayon alam ko na :)

Back
Top Bottom