Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Looking for ran offline installer

zima08

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
can anyone know or have a RAN OFFLINE installer i'm making a ran private server but eventually the site goes down.. Can anyone pls give me an full installer of ran offline :help::help::help::pray::pray:

claification lng about ran need po internet yang ran ph

I don't think may ran offline po all I know is ung private servers pero offline? Parang wala pong ganun TS yung sa eg na lang po ang i download nyong installer if you need one.

i think meron yang offline.. or via lan connection pepede pa..

may offline poh un nga ang hanap ko d2 bka meron ng nkagawa ng ready to play na offline RAN PRIVATE SERVER

Meron Offline ran using VMWare kaso mhirap lng i set up may tutorial sa youtube try mo panuorin di ko rin kasi kabisado gamit si VMWare

balitaan mo ko sir kapag nakakuha ka marami nga akong napanood na tutorial nyan

emolista page type mo sa goolge andyan lahat ng tutorial
4yrs ago ran developer din ako

Back
Top Bottom