Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Essay Martyrdom

Martyrdom

There are a lot of things to consider when you start to like somebody. Which is why it’s very difficult for us to think straight and make reasonable thoughts when that time comes. However, we still continue to thread on the same path even though we put ourselves in hurt and pain’s way.
Yes, it is true that it makes us happy but it’s like a double edge sword, just like the old saying “what makes us happy also can kill us”. Is it really worth to become a martyr just to get what we want or we are just loving the attention that are thrown our way?

You see, there are few meanings of being a martyr. But it can be summed in two which are:
1. a person who is killed because of their religious or other beliefs.
2. a person who displays or exaggerates their discomfort or distress in order to obtain sympathy or admiration.
Who are you on the two? Are you the former or the latter? Either way, there points that can be made between the two definitions. It can also vary depending on the perspective of the one who’s talking. It can also be affected by events that occur in which you base your argument.
If I choose between the two, I want to become the former simply because attention is being given native unlike the latter who only commands even without the respect that is due. Anyway that was just my opinion.

I hope you have learned something here 

Back
Top Bottom