Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Mechanical Engineering Thread

ngapala mga tsong, balak ko magshift sa ME
EE student ako,
tanong ko lang, mabigat ba drawing sa ME?

M.E 4th year second sem..hehe
so far isa pa lang bagsak

ok lng yan tol... wag mo ng dagdagan... lapit mo ng matapos...

dalawa daw pala ang PSME? bale pinagtatalunan nila na sila daw ung tunay. Kaya dalawa ung mga events at paseminar. Haha gugulo nila.

PSME 59TH ANNUAL CONVENTION..

SALAMAT SA LAHAT NG UMATTEND.. AT SUMALI NG MACHINE DESIGN CONTEST.. CONGRATULATION DIN SA MGA NANALO.. MABUHAY ANG MECHANICAL ENGINEERING!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

..congrats po.! nsa quiz event po ako.. kahit di nanalo., masaya pa rin.! hehe.. ◕‿-

meron po kayong machine element design by robert mott? salamat

gud evening po. gusto ko po humingi ng tulong sa inyo kng my time po kau sna po matulungan nyo po ako sa problem ko sa subject na INDUSTRIAL PROCESS AND CONTROL.. hindi ko po kc alam kng papano ito sisimulan at kung saan ako mgsisimula at kng anong mga references ang kakailanganin ko...eto po ung problem>>>>

STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
A copper mine is to produce 575 metric tons of ore per day. The ore is to be conveyed from the mining site to the mill.

CONDITIONS
1. In the mining site, ore is to be lifted vertically from a chute to the surface.
2. From the surface, ore is to be conveyed across a ravine 50 meters wide then to the mill with elevation of 15 meters below the mine site.
REQUIREMENTS
1. Design and give complete specifications for the lifting equipment at chute.
2. Design and give complete specifications and other complete/important details of conveying equipment from the mine site to the mill.
3. Design and give complete specifications of size reduction equipment at mill from the ore to pulp (pulp water and 65 mesh solids) consider 20% circulating load for grinding mill.
4. Design the conveyor support across the ravine and at the same time a bridge for maintenance men/laborers (with at least two can walk side by side)

gud evening po. gusto ko po humingi ng tulong sa inyo kng my time po kau sna po matulungan nyo po ako sa problem ko sa subject na INDUSTRIAL PROCESS AND CONTROL.. hindi ko po kc alam kng papano ito sisimulan at kung saan ako mgsisimula at kng anong mga references ang kakailanganin ko...eto po ung problem>>>>

STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
A copper mine is to produce 575 metric tons of ore per day. The ore is to be conveyed from the mining site to the mill.

CONDITIONS
1. In the mining site, ore is to be lifted vertically from a chute to the surface.
2. From the surface, ore is to be conveyed across a ravine 50 meters wide then to the mill with elevation of 15 meters below the mine site.
REQUIREMENTS
2. Design and give complete specifications and other complete/important details of conveying equipment from the mine site to the mill.
3. Design and give complete specifications of size reduction equipment at mill from the ore to pulp (pulp water and 65 mesh solids) consider 20% circulating load for grinding mill.
4. Design the conveyor support across the ravine and at the same time a bridge for maintenance men/laborers (with at least two can walk side by side)

Medyo challenging at need time sa CAD design...

mga mam sir... penge po ng site para sa compressor efficiency and performance curve...
ME student here...

Medyo challenging at need time sa CAD design...

sa pinaka last na ung cad design n2 sir.. sna po my mkapgturo kng pano ko simulan via flowsheet tas computation ng flow nya.. bali ang sabi skn ng instructor ko kelangan ko rw ibase sa mga online catalogs ung mga gagamitin kong equipments

STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM

CONDITIONS
REQUIREMENTS

bump
bump

meron po kayong robert mott na book?? machine elements design.. manual..hehehe salamat

sana may gumawa ng astig na userbar natin .xp

edit:eto ginawa ko.try lang. 1st time ko gumawa.hehe

405124_323760010975935_100000258158128_1272071_767887760_n.jpg

374574_323759344309335_100000258158128_1272068_576437571_n.jpg

Last edited:
mga ka M.E students check ninyo to.: click here
mga solved problems yan sa design of machine elements by V.M. Faires
credits to our PME professor sya kasi ang ngsolve nyan eh..

sana mkatulong

mga ka M.E students check ninyo to.: click here
mga solved problems yan sa design of machine elements by V.M. Faires
credits to our PME professor sya kasi ang ngsolve nyan eh..

sana mkatulong

Salamat sa SHARE bro!... ung kukuha sa ME Board Exam... nakakatulong toh!

Back
Top Bottom